Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Atlanta style done in a Chicago way??? Cause there's a dance that suddenly gives ATL a nod? No. NY cats been had dances before ATL got on. The woe anyone? An the whole Chicago style argument got deaded by FlyNy a couple pages back, no need to get into that.

But at the end of the day you are right about a Drake feature getting him exposure, the industry done brain washed mad of yous into really thinking dude is nice. He's popularity can't be denied. But in my eyes exposure ain worth the price of losing you authenticity.
There's a greater chance than not that I'm older than you. And I'm from NY.

You can't tell me I'm wrong to be honest because I'm not only from NY but I know and have been a part of the scene in one way or the other at one point.

We did not accept copying ******. We had integrity and pride and looked down on ****** that bite. We innovate we don't duplicate.

We have fallen off enough to where the only ppl from our city that get play are ****** that try to sound southern with their fake southern accents over southern influenced production with a southern style cadence and doing some **** in a vid like the south.

In this case tho, you have a ***** from bk clearly trying to copy Chicago ****** with the way he spits his bars in that "I'm forcing every word to come out" type of way like some slavery ****. The limp fingers when throwing sets don't help.

I wasn't talking about the dance at all. We been had dances like you said.

But this ***** sounds remedial. Period.
His bars are all struggle bars. He has no substance. None.

10 years ago son would be called wack. We're talking about Brooklyn. BK. And this ***** is the hottest??? This ***** might last til fall.

I'm sorry but I'm not one of these kids out here in skinny jeans and Venus chapel print shirts thinking everything from Atlanta or Chicago is hot. I'm trying not to hate because that's a young dude making money and at the end of the day that's a ny ***** getting airplay outside of NY (hopefully?).

But if copying a ***** that copied a regions style is what's going to bring us back to the top then that's sad as hell.

Last edited:
So if Drake came out with a track gyrating his hips side to side with 100% ****** around and bustin gun poses the very next second you would have been all up in arms about that correct?

I **** with the song but let's call a spade a spade, and talk about reaching your acting as if dude put out "What we Do" or "Ante Up" when this song comes on people are celebrating and having fun with they people, ain't nobody bustin a shmoney dance looking to clap a *****.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Before anybody says it, I'm not trying to **** on the south. They have their lane. They do themselves well.

I'm ******* with migos, old Gucci mane, old brick squad, etc.

But ****** like French...eh. Son is from the bx sounding like a fake *** southerner. I'll listen to a French song for the beat or whatever but I'm not tryna hear that "oh we been had music about ******* and coke before the south" type **** like you're using for bobby shmurda to justify their blatant copying of a regions sound and charisma.

Son barely raps, and his friend too. Just calling a spade a spade. If the game wasn't so trash right now ****** wouldn't cosign ****. We're that thirsty to get on?

That's us? That's ny?

Smh. Carry on tho

I agree that the music NY putting out ain what it used to be. But people in here acting like NT bit whole regions styles. That's simply false. If that **** they do originated in NY how is it biting when NY takes it back? Should NT be more innovative? Yes. But as it stands NY ain biting. It's more like recycling.

An I'm 24.

lol dude's really think Bobby Shmurda caught a body bout a week ago

:lol: :smh:

Boys get sooo mad if you not on drakes nuts

drake has a lane and he should stay in it IMO

after stay schemin i'm good if i never hear another "tough" drake verse

I dont think these "looks" drake gives people are about helping them as much as it is helping himself

he sees something popping in a portion of the genre that doesnt give him the same attention as the mainstream so he uses it as a opportunity to spread his audience

im not knocking him for it but im not acting like he's just out here looking to put people on out of the kindness of his tender canadian heart either

who's mad tho?? :lol:

it seems like those who oppose Drake being on this song are the one's who are mad.

whatever tho...

whoever is on the remix I hope they do it justice.

I don't want another Put In Work remix :x

All drake does is stretch the single for a couple more months & bring bobby a couple more dollas, nobodys trying to hear this corny dude on this type of track, like said before drake does it every year & hes highly invested by the industry so i doubt a signed artist can deny a drake feature,

Drake make music for dudes that text chicks all day from goodmorning to goodnight, bff *** dudes

On a song where every other bar is about robbing, shooting, selling dope no drake doesn't belong. Song comes on in my whip my whole mood changes. Then drake verse comes on.... Its gonna throw the whole vibe of the track off. I ain't even mad tho get that check lil bobby I'll keep banging the og tho

All drake does is stretch the single for a couple more months & bring bobby a couple more dollas, nobodys trying to hear this corny dude on this type of track, like said before drake does it every year & hes highly invested by the industry so i doubt a signed artist can deny a drake feature,

Drake make music for dudes that text chicks all day from goodmorning to goodnight, bff *** dudes

hmm.gif

Last edited:
Yo its crazy how 'Drake' is the ultimate automatic jimmy rustler.

Jimmys INSTANTLY rustled.

Pro or con. Everyone rustled b 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom