Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

That No Flex Zone is getting no love out here, B.

No way in hell that's the song of the Summer. No way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If we're counting songs that are teetering on the line of being a part of Spring/Summer then we gotta mention this, even though I dont understand how this got hot at all

If i had to bet money on it i would def bet that No Flex Zone and a couple of the other songs named in this thread gets played more frequently and in more places than Shmurda...Shmurda got the internet on lock tho

Told y'all bout bout that "No Flex" lol

Dudes were in here talking about nobody has ever heard it. It won't blow. Blah blah blah

Still haven't heard it anywhere except for in this thread while Bobby Shmurda is all over EVERY hiphop blog so yeah homie, you was wrong about it being more a summer anthem than "Hot N"

Still haven't heard it anywhere except for in this thread while Bobby Shmurda is all over EVERY hiphop blog so yeah homie, you was wrong about it being more a summer anthem than "Hot N"

You have to be trolling. It's a FACT that No Flex Zone is getting heavy RADIO play across the country in major markets. but Hot ***** is winning because of blogs?

:lol:

Blogs don't determine summer anthems bro. They help...But that was terrible evidence to show your point.

Last edited:
You have to be trolling. It's a FACT that No Flex Zone is getting heavy RADIO play across the country in major markets. but Hot ***** is winning because of blogs?

Blogs don't determine summer anthems bro. They help...But that was terrible evidence to show your point.

So you saying radio determines summer anthems in 2014?

I guess fancy is the summer anthem then & idk what region you're from but i never heard no flex zone on the radio in the tri state, so your statement about no flex zone getting heavy RADIO play across the country in major markets is laughable & not factual

Son only got 500k views on youtube & you got the nerve to call it summer anthem over hot n****

katblankstare.gif

Radio spins aren't that significant. If your living in east bum **** chances are the stations are trash and play what children like, since they are who tune in

I have yet to hear No Flex Zone or Hot ***** out here in LA Radio...

Although dude on the LA Angels walks out to No Flex Zone :lol: :smokin

Hookah, Cut Her Off, Anything Mustard get played non stop.

Okay. Y'all keep thinking that. I'm outtie

Radio is the last place a hot track hits. No one looks to radio to find out what's hot, unless they're too old or too young to make use of the internet , or be at actual parties or clubs.

I will say that for me personally, I dont listen to the radio more than once every three or four months, so whats playing on the radio has little to no bearing on what I think is hot.

NT/the rest of the internet, What I hear at clubs parties, Word of mouth, Youtube(Least important of them all really) are probably what I would use to determine a songs hotness. 

This song and 0 to 100 are at the top of the heap.

Y'all notice a recurring theme here...only dudes from the Tri state in here are the ones saying they haven't heard "No Flex", and Hot N is the song of the summer.

Now look at where everybody else is from in this thread that's co-signing other songs.

Y'all really wanna act like radio doesn't count though. Majority of people listen to radio. Logic is crazy in here.

NY is late nowadays. Music travels from down south up

You can get 160GB ipods for 70 Dollars, I feel bad for anyone who has to suffer through the radio with their same 6 songs an hour rotations.

You can get 160GB ipods for 70 Dollars, I feel bad for anyone who has to suffer through the radio with their same 6 songs an hour rotations.

For real. I only know what happens to be on the radio just cause I scan different playlists just to see what's on. I only heard of Bobby Shmurda cause I came into this thread. There's a whole bunch of songs that I can only identify by the beat, since the artists on those beats are either generic or very disposable.

Not as terrible as your "radio" example when it DEFINITELY isn't getting played all across the country like you claim. SF AND LA are major markets and the dude from LA already told you that isn't getting no rotation out there and here in the Bay Area, that is NOT getting spins like that either. So it's not just "the tri-state" area that some of you are claiming.

Also, Hot ***** already has around 2 million views on youtube, and again, is getting HELLA pub in all the major hiphop blogs, etc.

Outside of THIS thread, a TON of us, who live in ALL different parts of the US, have not heard of some silly crap called No Flex Zone.

Y'all notice a recurring theme here...only dudes from the Tri state in here are the ones saying they haven't heard "No Flex", and Hot N is the song of the summer.

Now look at where everybody else is from in this thread that's co-signing other songs.

Y'all really wanna act like radio doesn't count though. Majority of people listen to radio. Logic is crazy in here.

NY is late nowadays. Music travels from down south up

The trend that I'm noticing is that NO ONE thinks that No Flex Zone crap is the Summer anthem except for y'all 2 dudes that keep trying to push it.

That s_ aint causing no ripples. Stop gassing it and accept that Hot _ has made waves.

Last edited:
On the last day of June, this video had 500k Views (It didnt even have 20K when June started). On the last day of July it has 5.5 million.

Back
Top Bottom