Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Lol @ this Computers track.

This **** is a COMPLETE rip off of Chicago. Lil ****** even using the same lingo
Shut up, riverdale flocka was saying it before them, and before him was stacks. Rap is one of the most repetitive genres, drill is chicago trap music, trap music is down south dope boy rap. Dope boy rap is up north gangsta rap, gangsta rap is west coast drill. the cycle will go on and on about people countin hundreds an shootin people. So everyone is copying everyone
:lol: ****** cant even admit when somebody clearly on another person/ places style :smh: ...all this Shmurda **** def inspired by the Chicago scene

Definitely in this vid and you had to be there to see how many hats were thrown. :lol:

I was there .... Wayyy in the back ... and when this song came on it looked like the hood graduated ... Caps went in the sky and people started dancing like zombies that hear dtheir favorite song. BTW that was the first time I ever heard the song, so to see the reastion was crazy ... I turned to my man like "Wowwww Meek Millz got this **** on lock" :smh:

Don't know if it's legit or not but I just seen this on FB

http://odgossip.com/rapper-bobby-sh...&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=[689140264508053]&action_type_map=[%22og.comments%22]&action_ref_map=[]

Brooklyn, Ny: This is another case of keeping it real goes wrong. “Mitch caught a body bout a week agoooooo” is one of the most popular lines from Bobby Shmurda, a 20 yr old rapper from Brooklyn, new infectious song. Apparently this song was just a song until the NYPD chief of police decided to investigate the lyrics. “They basically snitched on themselves….the song list names, they list method of committing crimes and who committed the crimes.” said Robert Greenwald of 79th Precinct. We’re told that Police Commissioner, Bill Braton, did not want to pursue the case at 1st but tables turned when he came home and his daughter was doing the “shmoney dance” to Bobby’s New Song. Cops then launch a raid into the East Flatbush area of Brooklyn and arrested over 100 Crip members (most of whom were in the music video with Bobby and holding up gang signs). They arrested “Mitch” but still hasn’t found the body he caught about a week ago.

Thought it said "Just caught a body about a week ago"

1ef91180_tumblr_n9cllzU5Ka1qd8codo1_1280.png

My girl ONLY knows/says that Mitch line...

Bobby Shmurda single-handedly took Troy Ave's buzz with one line lol

Have you conceded to the fact that this is the hottest song of the Summer yet?
Idk FAM. I mess wit this wayyy more than the no flex zone **** but that **** is on the radio like a young money record... And I'm in the Midwest. I've yet to hear this on my local radio. It def is the viral hit of the summer but they forcing those 11 year olds on the world I keep hearing it

Idk FAM. I mess wit this wayyy more than the no flex zone **** but that **** is on the radio like a young money record... And I'm in the Midwest. I've yet to hear this on my local radio. It def is the viral hit of the summer but they forcing those 11 year olds on the world I keep hearing it

i heard it on the radio in Cleveland being played in the club...i don't know if CLE is the midwest though...it is right?

Right about now is the time he needs to come with another heater to not be considered just a summer fad . . . 

Back
Top Bottom