Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

I just heard this song and seen the dance today :lol: :smh:

Son really getting famous off of the old man two step :smh: :stoneface:

I don't got much to say about this since I'm largely out of touch with current commercial and mainstream rap.

Eddo's version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

I don't got much to say about this since I'm largely out of touch with current commercial and mainstream rap.

hol up, bruh did a remix, imma need that link

Son also stay fixing his face to look like he got the crazy underbite :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/603790/eddo-starr-thot-hitta-hot-ninja-freestyle/0_100

All Eddo needed was a quick freestyle to murder it :smokin

Last edited:
Son also stay fixing his face to look like he got the crazy underbite :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/603790/eddo-starr-thot-hitta-hot-ninja-freestyle/0_100

All Eddo needed was a quick freestyle to murder it :smokin
repped

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]BOBBY SHMURDA[/h2][h4]BUSTED ON[/h4][h3]FELONY GUN CHARGE[/h3][h5]39 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF[/h5]
BREAKING NEWS

0828-bobby-shmurda-3.jpg
Rapper Bobby Shmurda  doesn't just rap about guns, he's got 'em in real life ... and got busted for one in NYC recently.

According to court documents, Shmurda was arrested in the Brownsville area of Brooklyn on June 3. The doc says cops spotted Shmurda showing off the weapon in an apartment and when they went to investigate, he tried to hide it in a couch.

Police eventually recovered a 9mm Glock pistol, and a magazine for it which contained 14 rounds.

He was charged with felony criminal possession of a weapon, says the paper, a charge that could land him 15 years in prison.

Shmurda was doing a nightclub appearance Wednesday night in New Jersey when someone fired off two shots  in the parking lot. No one was injured.
Well it was fun while it lasted. 

if Shmurda loses one more got damn hat.

I know ya'll seen the joint where he's hanging out the sunroof on a bridge and the **** floats away with the wind.

Him catching a gun case validates Mitch catching that body

Perfect PR stunt

I was really rooting for son too :smh:

I guess Rowdy can still flourish. The energy at their performances won't be nearly as high though since Bobby had enough charisma for all of them.

Back
Top Bottom