Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Araab,Cardo,jerm,fraud,jahlil>>>> you just named like 5 dudes with the same sound and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference if it wasnt for there tag & zay is from the bay

Cardo is from Texas.

Jerm is whatever.

Araab is ill but inconsistent and Jahlil and Fraud ain't close to none of them dudes I named.

Araab,Cardo,jerm,fraud,jahlil>>>> you just named like 5 dudes with the same sound and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference if it wasnt for there tag & zay is from the bay

Only a casual listener wouldn't be able to tell the difference between those producers beats...

I agree with you on Cardo and Jerm (they're not better than Lex though, well, if somebody said that I wouldn't be mad.)

Cardo is from Texas.

Jerm is whatever.

Araab is ill but inconsistent and Jahlil and Fraud ain't close to none of them dudes I named.

I'd need to hear more Jerm beats. I need to hear less Jahlil Beats. Fraud is dope as **** though. That's exactly what a want to hear when it comes to newer east coast dudes.

:smh: disrespecting jahlil, you forgot hes the reason meek got hot & bobby

Not necessarily a good thing. I listened to two of his instrumental tapes and he bats like .00456 as far as good beats. I'm A Boss, Hot *****, Juicy J's She Solve All Problems and Fabolous' Tonight. Crickets after that.

Last edited:
 ​
Hot ***** was okay, quickly got played out/corny quick with the dance and everything but this is sounding crazy. Bruh might have one.​
 ​
Oh you ain't knoooooow. 
pimp.gif
 ​
Why Rowdy yanking him around like he a little *** *** puppet doll or something though? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[thread="598848"][/thread]​

[thread="598848"] [/thread]​
[thread="598848"]Hot ***** was okay, quickly got played out/corny quick with the dance and everything but this is sounding crazy. Bruh might have one.[/thread]​
[thread="598848"]Oh you ain't knoooooow. :pimp: [/thread]​
[thread="598848"]Why Rowdy yanking him around like he a little *** *** puppet doll or something though? :lol: [/thread]​
sound like Keef

That's his gimmick?? Trying to sound like Keef?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He's trash. And he's a clown. I don't give a **** about his crew getting on. I'm talking about the music. Its trash...and if this ****** was from Delaware you wouldn't be vouching so hard for him.

Why y'all go going so hard for dude? If somebody don't like something I don't...I'm not going to defend dude like I'm in his crew. Chief Keef is trash...but I like BFTD.I damn sure wouldn't be going so hard at anyone who said Keef was trash.

If you got your guilty pleasures...fine. We all do. But don't sit and try to call dudes out for having a different opinion

Don't think a rapper from Delaware has ever popped. Would be a cool thing to see of it ever happened, though.

Oh another artist rapping about killing people. And naturally,fans are eating it up because of a beat/dance.

#brainwashed
It can't just sound good? One of the biggest artists in rap right now (Drake) is nowhere near a tough guy and people still love his music. Where's the brainwashing in that.

He's just making dope music man, there's no larger force at work here

you're diddy bopping and shaking your hips to a dude talking about taking other [black] people's lives because it "sounds good". oh ok. I expected more from a spurs fan.

stuff like this helps contribute to the relaxed/accepting attitude of lives being lost.

pick any evil, defile topic, put a dope beat to it and make a dance, and our people will eat it up.

I'm not gonna act holier than thou, a large part of my life, I was brainwashed by this stuff too, until I started paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom