Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

We about to get another one 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when he drops this oh lawd
eek.gif

the streets pulling me back like a magnet
before you was fly
remember you was a maggot
dust a *****, ashes to ashes

put this gun up in your mouth
just like a tic tac
you get you patty wacked
like we playing knick knack
click clack goes the ruger
i'll-
put your six pack in a cooler

son was spitting. better than that bs french wrote that ****** cosigning.

Bobby Shmurda x Zaytoven?​

The hottest rapper in NYC on a Zaytoven beat?​

The South Always Wins. :pimp: .​

Every time a southern rapper "raps" NYC always wins :pimp: Glizzy from DC why y'all southerners always trying to claim something ? Didn't know Zay was only supposed to work with artist below the Mason Dixon line

the song is very catchy, and to be honest the radio brainwashes you hearing certain songs at least 10 times a day. I caught myself singing songs like No Flex Zone, and Handsome and Wealthy in the store, in the shower randomly. Songs I absolutely hated upon first hearing them. I still hate them, but they hooks are catchy.

As for hot *****, it took a few listens before I took it in. The beat is dope, he isn't spitting any jewels but it is a catchy kind of song.

Now a days all you need is a catchy hook, dope beat, and fun dance and a few celebs or random people to do a vine with your song playing.

Last edited:
Stop trying to force this kid to happen just because he's from new York. He's ******* terrible and if he can't come up with another dance soon he's destined for Trinidad James status.
True. But let these ****** have their thread and hope he can drop something just as good or better so we have one less dude in the hood.

Man shut yo *** up

This _ ain't never even claim this is "trap music"

Goofy *** stop hating on the next man :smh:

Shut yo lame *** up ***** this MY OPTION just like one of these lame *** new ****** always wanna holla somebody hatin if somebody else don't like what yo duck *** like **** outta here...

Back
Top Bottom