Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Stop it son. Nobody wants to see all this.

What we like is dudes not being complete frauds. It doesn't have to be one extreme or another.
Nah ain't no half stepping u want real that's real. Go buy free shmurda gear. But I wanna see the full details like I said before.

These guys literally told on themselves in their rhymes. Their was literally a Mitch in the crew who caught a body. There's a 20 page thread on boxden with a lot of people in the know who's dropping knowledge. The guns were just icing on the cake they are facing a rico charge and was already gonna be indicted by the feds. Drug trafficking , credit card scamming , "mitch" and these Miami bodies PLUS the guns. This **** is terrible.

These guys literally told on themselves in their rhymes. Their was literally a Mitch in the crew who caught a body. There's a 20 page thread on boxden with a lot of people in the know who's dropping knowledge. The guns were just icing on the cake they are facing a rico charge and was already gonna be indicted by the feds. Drug trafficking , credit card scamming , "mitch" and these Miami bodies PLUS the guns. This **** is terrible.

Credit fraud is big in Brooklyn

I respect it cause he LIVED it. Not like these phonies in the industry today. Its not like he didn't say in interviews BEFORE all this the cops were out to get him. Everybody thought he was gasin and just making up commotion. Now here we are. Seriously he needs to get picked up by some A&R bail this dude out and go mainstream with it. Cause this story is not going to go good after its said and done. Bobby stay up fam!

link tot the boxden thread

Stop it son. Nobody wants to see all this.

What we like is dudes not being complete frauds. It doesn't have to be one extreme or another.

Who brainwashed you into believing this form of entertainment is supposed to be real?

The irony :lol:

Look at what's happening around you. The thread you're in and what we're discussing.

Where did you see me use the term "real"? Read the words you're quoting and try to do a better job of comprehending before you reply please.

Music is an artform. Nowhere in it's definition do you see the word "entertainment". We are all entertained by different things.

And it's not "supposed to be" anything.

Last edited:
Meek is not going to do that. Isnt meek still behind bars or did he get out? Why is everybody going to jail over the holidays? lol

The irony :lol:

Look at what's happening around you. The thread you're in and what we're discussing.

Where did you see me use the term "real"? Read the words you're quoting and try to do a better job of comprehending before you reply please.

Music is an artform. Nowhere in it's definition do you see the word "entertainment". We are all entertained by different things.

And it's not "supposed to be" anything.

You said frauding so what makes that rapper a fraud if music is an artform

Damn y'all ridiculous :lol:

The discussion's been had on here.

If you read it and you're referencing it, enough to passive aggressively claim that someone is "backtracking", you should have understood the discussion.

If you didn't, that's on you.

Do we really need to have it again here?

For the person that asked, there's a few threads on the subject here....

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/

Last edited:
I never even heard of a secret indictment. What do you have to be doing for that to happen?
steam from previous charges 

It ain't got nothing to do with that yall dudes just be talking :lol:

It's basically were the public doesn't have access to any knowledge of the indictment until after they arrested so they can't get tipped off and try to smash out or something before hand

They all technically "secret" anyway cause all the grand jury **** is does in secret

Y'all talking about so and so should bond him out hopefully he even get a bond

I respect it cause he LIVED it. Not like these phonies in the industry today. Its not like he didn't say in interviews BEFORE all this the cops were out to get him. Everybody thought he was gasin and just making up commotion. Now here we are. Seriously he needs to get picked up by some A&R bail this dude out and go mainstream with it. Cause this story is not going to go good after its said and done. Bobby stay up fam!

:smh:.. Go mainstream with what? What are you talking about?, He's a criminal that should go to jail if proven guilty.

Last edited:
Watch how fast white America switch up after this, he sat there and told everybody what him and his crew was into but because it came with a cute lil dance it was all fun and games. Them same ppl Shmoney dancing better be rocking Free Shmurda tees in the same fashion

I find it ridiculous how they gonna indict this young man with NO EVIDENCE. Yet they won't indict the police who MURDERED Eric Garner and Mike Brown in cold blood. :smh:

These cats are making MUSIC, trying to get out the hold. They were just on Jimmy Kimmel like a week ago (no pun intended). White America is always trying to shut down a Black man's success right when he's about to make it.

:smh: now they about to throw the book at these cats for some bogus rico charges and bogus conspiracy charges. This is the same foolishness that happened to Max.

Back
Top Bottom