Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

damn they got him for conspiracy to commit murder? 
mean.gif

^Gang conspiracy

Edit: nvm you right I just saw conspiracy it is conspiracy to commit 2nd degree

Last edited:
i'm not feeling the judgment bobby's catching from black people online.

everyone was dancing this summer... now it's "he's stupid" for being exactly what he portrayed. pick a side.

Last edited:
i'm not feeling the judgment bobby's catching from black people online.

everyone was dancing this summer... now it's "he's stupid" for being exactly what he portrayed. pick a side.

You dont have to agree with everyone's every decision.

He was skipping shows tahm bout how 10k wasnt enough. He was expecting 40k as if manager (mom) and label and all them wasnt gonna get their cut. *****ing about a contract he signed that stated how the pie would be cut.

He'd rather sell crack than make 10k a show? He deserves the scrutiny he getting.

Last edited:
I find it ridiculous how they gonna indict this young man with NO EVIDENCE. Yet they won't indict the police who MURDERED Eric Garner and Mike Brown in cold blood. :smh:

These cats are making MUSIC, trying to get out the hold. They were just on Jimmy Kimmel like a week ago (no pun intended). White America is always trying to shut down a Black man's success right when he's about to make it.

:smh: now they about to throw the book at these cats for some bogus rico charges and bogus conspiracy charges. This is the same foolishness that happened to Max.

Enh.....

I hear what you're saying. But do you really think they had no evidence before indicting? You really think they said "this guy is having too much success....time to shut it down"? Cmon son...you can't be that naive.

Dude has been in the streets and it caught up to him. Unfortunately it caught up to him just as he was finding a path out. **** happens.

Really you think they got no evidence after watching them for a year? Wouldn't that mean they were watching before the success? It looks like he knew he was being watched and still kept going and let them build a giant case against them all.

Sites are saying up to 25 yrs on the conspiracy charges and 15 for the guns for Bobby.

You dont have to agree with everyone's every decision.

He was skipping shows tahm bout how 10k wasnt enough. He was expecting 40k as if manager (mom) and label and all them wasnt gonna get their cut. *****ing about a contract he signed that stated how the pie would be cut.

He'd rather sell crack than make 10k a show? He deserves the scrutiny he getting.
Less than 15min on stage at $10k a show and he skipping? He should have stayed indie then there wouldn't be so many hands in the pot.

Doesnt look like it. The NYPD is taking this SERIOUSLY. I dont think I can post the video commentary by DJ Akademiks because of all the curses but look for it on youtube its an 11 min video. He usually reads the court records or a credible sources before posting videos

These guys handled their crimes like idiots. I thought it was common knowledge that all phone calls to/from inmates were recorded. These guys called other gang members in prison and BRAGGED about their crimes. There is recordings of them admitting to shootouts they've been in and murders the committed/attempted.

Rowdy rebel committed a murder and went to perform at barclays IN THE SAME CLOTHES. Literally every single person i know who has done something dumb has had clothes underneath their outfit. Did the crime and took off the outer layer to reveal a completely different outfit. I know this I'm not even a street *****, I was just around those type of people when I was younger. WTF is wrong with this new generation of kids?

The bail for shmurda is $2M. His charges are CONSECUTIVE. For those who dont know what that means, most charges are concurrent. Which means if you commited 3 crimes you get a day knocked off from each of those crimes each time. Consecutive means you serve on sentence. Then once your time is done you serve the next, then the next, etc. All his crimes consecutively add up to over 75 years. Which I am sure is closer to 40 with good behavior but still people get pulled out of jail and charged for the crimes they commit in jail (usually fighting someone) which could add to his time. Dude is officially gay if he cant beat the charges.

I'm sorry but if you call a prison to brag about your crime you deserve what's coming to you out of mere principality. ****** I knew talked in code to buy weed they are bragging about murders? :smh:

Last edited:
i mean... the same spirit that had you rocking with him this summer is the spirit that has him chained to his mans right now.

i feel like it's dehumanizing to applaud a man for being one way so long as it entertains you, then shun him when it hurts him. hot n_ was basically a 3 minute confession. if you liked that enough to start this thread, why clown him now? just putting the thought out there, not accusing anyone directly.

there's dualities to everything, a flipside to every coin. you can't expect a kid who was hitting licks and block hugging to catch a hot single and abandon his people and lifestyle. wrong is wrong. but if you feel so strongly about criminal rappers, why support them at all? are you comfortable so long as they're lying? it's cool only if they don't get caught?

all in all, i feel sorry. his year has been an emotional rollercoaster for real. conspiracy + snitching + rap lyrics is the coup de grace. he'll have enough to memories to last him his bid.

i would say this should be a lesson to rappers, but hardly any rappers are really getting it like that anymore. that's why this is so disdainful to people today. we're so desensitized by soft rappers and transparent gimmicks that when an honest street kid proves to be true, he's "stupid."

Last edited:
that is a huge indictment , they dont lay down that many charges with no evidence . These cats are done . You cant be laughing , these dudes were about this life before they got famous. The people saying they through away there carrer , they did these things before they got famous. They were being investiaed for over a  year , and apparently bobby knew they were coming for him  Even if you get famous one day , literally over night , the **** you did before wont just dissapper . They were about that life and it caught up to them  . Sad **** though , they coulda made it out if they had someone who would spit real **** to them . Guns in nyc when you already have a gun charge , comeon thats just stupid. You gotta have someone holding your **** in the car behind you. Bobby was the money maker and he was carrying two guns? one with a ******* beam on it , thats so stupid. You gotta have some broke cats from out of town who have nothing better than to shoot for you and can go on the run if **** goes down . Gotta be smarter then that man . Goodluck in jail bro , he'll release an album out on bail then go in for a few years easy. His people gonna be away for a while , it makes you wonder which one of that crew was snitchen . 

honest street kid proves to be true, he's "stupid."

They were bragging about murders on phone calls to Riker's.

You can be a street kid who handles business like a pro. See how Jeezy just got caught with a burner and they let him go because he worked the law. That was his security's gun. He had called in sick that day.

if you look at all the charges and the evidence piled against him, shmurda is most likely not to serve or to serve a severely shorter sentence. EPIC is bailing him out and they will prolly provide the lawyer. Cant say the same with the other guys. On top of that Shmurda aint facing any murder charges but if they can link him in the 4 counts of conspiracy he has he is gone. But he was caught with a gun in his hand according to the report.

Monty, who keep it on him he done dropped ******, he's out for the playoffs
Tr**** who be wilin he some hot *****, also out for the playoffs.
Tone known to get busy with them glocks *****, also out for the playoffs.

They were bragging about murders on phone calls to Riker's.

You can be a street kid who handles business like a pro. See how Jeezy just got caught with a burner and they let him go because he worked the law. That was his security's gun. He had called in sick that day.

if you look at all the charges and the evidence piled against him, shmurda is most likely not to serve or to serve a severely shorter sentence. EPIC is bailing him out and they will prolly provide the lawyer. Cant say the same with the other guys. On top of that Shmurda aint facing any murder charges but if they can link him in the 4 counts of conspiracy he has he is gone. But he was caught with a gun in his hand according to the report.

Monty, who keep it on him he done dropped ******, he's out for the playoffs
Tr**** who be wilin he some hot *****, also out for the playoffs.
Tone known to get busy with them glocks *****, also out for the playoffs.
21 guns , connected to 24 shootings . These cats are done . 21 guns like wtf

They didnt even throw away the guns after a murder
sick.gif

If any of them can post bail they need to blow their savings on hookers and pot. Hell even get some cocaina and alcohol if thats what they do.
nobody has bail except bobby if i remmber correctly
mean.gif
 imagine what they will be thinking when hes out and they still locked up. thats will be the true test of whos loyal

this just shows dont taunt the nypd on IG . They have unlimited resources to bust you , and if they think there being tested they will get you.

Social media is something else :lol: :smh: :x cops don't even need to go searching for the evidence, it's all right there plastered out in the open

1. I dont understand how they didnt know not to talk on the phone.
2. For people in general, not just GS-9, IDK how they wont talk on the phone but have NO problem flexing on IG. :smh:

In Chicago it's twitter. Twitter big with the gangs too, not just the cops. People have been murked out here for tweeting with their location on.

Last edited:
nobody has bail except bobby if i remmber correctly:smh:  imagine what they will be thinking when hes out and they still locked up. thats will be the true test of whos loyal

They got shmurda out with insurance money. (Am I the only one who didnt know there was an insurance that covers criminal charges?)

They are also looking to get Rowdy Rebel out but he aint been released yet.

Back
Top Bottom