Bobby Shmurda Shucking and Jiving for his Epic Record Deal

You guys have no idea how much ******* comes from executive decisions based on ppl being shocked by this. Everything for sale has been planned, marketed and executed. How do you think the conversation about liquor company billboards in the hood go?

Last edited:
let's be serious fontaine,
Jay made Bobby hot by playing it in concert when he was local, he was then hot in BLACK clubs, black instagram thots kept making vids to his music.

THEN white america followed. either these thots and Jay are for sale... or you're still going to blame "white people"

------------------------------------------

I love how no one took Ninjahood seriously because he typed 'da'

in comes fontaine with his famed misspellings, no problem.

bruh... did just completely skip over the first line in my post?

I'm not on board w/ the conspiracy theory, though.. that the music industry has a plot to destroy black people.

I think they're just trying to make money...

I'm just wondering why do they use these kind of rappers?

Also, this is what people refer to when they say "the media has a residual effect on the black community" in case people are wondering....

and famed mispellings? what are you talking about?

Yambs is a made up word.. what else you got, man?

It's funny some of you see absolutely nothing wrong with the idea of a young black male gyrating to his own tunes promoting black genocide in front of bunch of white people who likely all have college degrees and trust funds....and would NEVER EVER let their own children live the way this dancing clown does.

He had the hottest song of the summer, you telling me a fake performance garnered a record deal, i doubt a record label is going bankrupt off one advance when they have plenty of artist on the roster generating income

:lol: @ dude comparing this to a draft combine wtf
He's dancing around like a @#$% monkey bro, what don't you understand? Their just destroying
the culture by even supporting this trash knowing it won't be around longer than a year tops.
We've seen countless examples of this in the past, how people don't understand I will never know.

you know who also had the hottest song of the summer? every other 1 hit-wonder that came and went

I can't believe some of you are this blind when it comes to business.. this is just business, there's only one color and that's green. This was done june-july, this was before the song was so hyped and mainstream. Money is money, do you truly believe they just give out advances like candy at the doctors'? What world do you live in? How delusional are you?

Music is a business, point blank, they look at bobby shmurda like a cash cow, i'm investing 5million in this guy, will i see half of that in a year? Will he make 10-20m for us? Is he marketable? Does he fit into the market as it is now? Is he a 1hit wonder?

Some of you are truly amazing, the delusion that companies just have millions of dollars in a vault somewhere, a bad deal can bankrupt you, especially in a weak market like music, where i repeat their bread and butter- CDs, is garbage and now they have to have a licensing deal with Apple to have their song(s) in Itunes.

Wake-up, it isn't about putting the black man down, it's about making money.

OUR PEOPLE ARE CRYING FOR HELP! :frown: :x :frown:

The clapping at the end of the "performances" and dude in the suspenders and tie have me curling into a ball inside. :smh:

Last edited:
let's be serious fontaine,
Jay made Bobby hot by playing it in concert when he was local, he was then hot in BLACK clubs, black instagram thots kept making vids to his music.

THEN white america followed. either these thots and Jay are for sale... or you're still going to blame "white people"
I love how no one took Ninjahood seriously because he typed 'da'

in comes fontaine with his famed misspellings, no problem.
It was on fire before that and theres no such thing as local anymore.

I'm not surprised the same half-brained young dudes that think they know everything are in here missing the bigger picture. Business revolves around money? what?! tell me more.

I have NEVER said that the music industry has an agenda aimed towards black people, black people have a subconscious agenda against black people. The whites on corporate America see that blacks will support artists taking about killing their mothers and sleeping with people's wives, so just like anything else, they found a way to capitalize off of it. Music industry isn't pushing it, but they ain't trying to stop it either.

I still don't get why taking someone else's significant other is treasured the way it is in our music.

Mainstream music has an agenda against everyone. Just look at the music they make mainstream. Songs like Booty, Miley's dumb stuff, adrogenous boy bands, they genuinely have a desire to **** up everyone's mind and keep us bottled up in lower vibration ********.

I have NEVER said that the music industry has an agenda aimed towards black people, black people have a subconscious agenda against black people. The whites on corporate America see that blacks will support artists taking about killing their mothers and sleeping with people's wives, so just like anything else, they found a way to capitalize off of it. Music industry isn't pushing it, but they ain't trying to stop it either.

but what if they tried to promote something else?

I mean... look at the success that drake and Kendrick lamar have had...

i think the kids will soak up whatever the media tells them to, in all honesty.. i dont think it matters WHAT is put out there...

if you get the right people to cosign, others will follow along.

Take BEATS headphones as A PRIME EXAMPLE

but....

i will say this...

I still don't get why taking someone else's significant other is treasured the way it is in our music.

BRUUUHHHH... this boils my blood. i can never understand it...

i had one of my hood homeys explain it to me... he's a pretty articulate dude, and knows how to get his point across w/ facts... he just got caught in the streets...

his response..

"man... its stupid but, if you beefin' w/ a dude, and you smashed his BM, you automatically win. No matter what the case is. He could be bigger, stronger, have more money, more yambs... but if you can get to his bottom ***** and smash... you penetrated the armor... and there's no way of him winning.

Seems like a lot of yall didn't watch Puffy's Making Da Band.

The whole music industry for black artists can be seen as nothing but cooking and buffooning shucking and jiving yassa massa'in all day every day.

If you're familiar with Bobby's dance you already know it's just an old man two step with some extra swaying of the arms and what not. So if he's signed to a real label you'd have to know he had to do something like this several times to get his deal.

He's young and doesn't know any better from that standpoint. It's all gimmicks and trying to come up on an angle. Plus he in LA, aint that fake town central?

Quite frankly this video is a smoke screen. If yall want to be serious why aren't yall more concerned with the lyrics he wrote than him 2 stepping for a bunch of ARs and interns? I been selling crack since da 5th grade ring any bells?

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of yall didn't watch Puffy's Making Da Band.

The whole music industry for black artists can be seen as nothing but cooking and buffooning shucking and jiving yassa massa'in all day every day.

If you're familiar with Bobby's dance you already know it's just an old man two step with some extra swaying of the arms and what not. So if he's signed to a real label you'd have to know he had to do something like this several times to get his deal.

He's young and doesn't know any better from that standpoint. It's all gimmicks and trying to come up on an angle. Plus he in LA, aint that fake town central?

Quite frankly this video is a smoke screen. If yall want to be serious why aren't yall more concerned with the lyrics he wrote than him 2 stepping for a bunch of ARs and interns? I been selling crack since da 5th grade ring any bells?

Regardless of what Shmurda's music portrays, it's music for our people, our culture. When you have "outsiders" critiquing it and wanting to make money off of it, it undermines us. We don't even have control over our own negativity

I remember 50 said a record deal is just like an opportunity now..like a loan from a bank. Its up to bobby to capitalize.

He did wat he had to do...wats he sposed to do lol?

Theres r and b singers who f dudes to get a deal.

Theres prolly 1000 cats from round his way that would have done the same thing.

Im mad he didnt go harder.

Regardless of what Shmurda's music portrays, it's music for our people, our culture. When you have "outsiders" critiquing it and wanting to make money off of it, it undermines us. We don't even have control over our own negativity

:lol:

I'm confused as hell right now 

Is he performing or showcasing his material in hopes of a record deal.
This 

hope this was just an in office concert of some sort. 

name of vid......
mean.gif

would imagine this happens a lot but it looked awkward as hell

Last edited:
So many people of the right race are masterful at running a business. I'm sure it's because they had a several hundred year head start over us, but they have it to a science. They are the true hustle gang, turn another race killing each other into a trust fund for my unborn great grandchild. Bruh.

you know who also had the hottest song of the summer? every other 1 hit-wonder that came and went

I can't believe some of you are this blind when it comes to business.. this is just business, there's only one color and that's green. This was done june-july, this was before the song was so hyped and mainstream. Money is money, do you truly believe they just give out advances like candy at the doctors'? What world do you live in? How delusional are you?

Music is a business, point blank, they look at bobby shmurda like a cash cow, i'm investing 5million in this guy, will i see half of that in a year? Will he make 10-20m for us? Is he marketable? Does he fit into the market as it is now? Is he a 1hit wonder?

Some of you are truly amazing, the delusion that companies just have millions of dollars in a vault somewhere, a bad deal can bankrupt you, especially in a weak market like music, where i repeat their bread and butter- CDs, is garbage and now they have to have a licensing deal with Apple to have their song(s) in Itunes.

Wake-up, it isn't about putting the black man down, it's about making money.

He signed the deal after the song took of just to profit off the single

Back
Top Bottom