Bobby Shmurda to stay in jail after bail package withdrawn vol. The system

Reads @sooperhooper  and @KingdomFlatbush  post's, watches :30 of the following video....

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Dude took an L the minute he decided to incriminate himself and his crew talmbout meech caught a body about a week ago.

****** stay losing then you got these corny white people living a sheltered life doing the shmoney dance :smh:

Reads @sooperhooper
 and @KingdomFlatbush
 post's, watches :30 of the following video....

:smh: :smh: :smh:
People literally do not understand the impact that music has on our lives. This young cat is already being conditioned that gangsterism is cool before he even understands half of the words that he just quoted. He knows the words but doesnt know their meaning. Then you got some bum *** adult sitting right there encouraging his behavior and filming it.
But then we as black people got the nerve to wonder why things are so ****** up in the hood.

We glorify drug dealing. (its not 1989. THIS **** DONT WORK NO MORE)
We glorify being hard or being gangsta ( WHERE WILL THIS GET YOU BUT DEAD OR LOCKED UP?)
We talk crazy to our women (BUT GET MAD WHEN SOMEONE DISRESPECT OUR MOMS, OUR SISTER, OUR GIRLFRIEND)
We glorify toting guns (BUT SPEND NEXT TO ZERO TIME TRAINING WITH THEM AND WONDER WHY INNOCENT PEOPLE GET KILLED IN GANG SHOOTOUTS)
We glorify stuntin on the next man. (INSTEAD OF WORKING TOGETHER FOR A COMMON GOOD)

But then we wonder why the hood so ****** up. Cause we often times are so hypocritical its astounding.
I have said it many times on NT before. Until we adopt a new way of thinking, a new mind frame, things will only continue to deteriorate.

He's Jamaican/Trinidadian

And yall clowning the hip movement, but dance like that to a Spanish or Caribbean female, they will throw the yambs at you with the quickness 
I'm Jamaican and can't move my hips that fluidly

Then again I have no rhythm

Inb4 fraud
Same plus I cant swim. "Why cant you swim and why dont you have any rhythm" get thrown at me all the time man 
laugh.gif

When you go to family gatherings and the patois is out on full force and you're talking in Americanized English 
mean.gif

Same plus I cant swim. "Why cant you swim and why dont you have any rhythm" get thrown at me all the time man :lol:

When you go to family gatherings and the patois is out on full force and you're talking in Americanized English :smh:  
Gotta step your Jamaican up b. I'm Jamaican and a great swimmer. I give you some swimming lessons. Give you some cute floaties pa

I'm not the best dancer but I'll be damned if my hips don't lie b

It finally appears that some good luck will strike Bobby Shmurda.

After he and several of his GS9 brothers - including Rowdy Rebel - were arrested and hit with a multitude of drug, assault and gun charges in late 2014, the "Hot Boy" rapper has had even more legal trouble while incarcerated: he was reportedly involved in a brawl between rival gang factions, and was charged alongside his ex-girlfriend with two counts of promoting contraband and one count of criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree after she was allegedly caught smuggling a knife to him. On top of this, he has gone through a fair share of lawyers, has had his bail denied several times, and his label - Epic Records - has all but turned his back on him.

Now it seems that his fortunes may change. It has been reported that Bobby was in jail in regards to his $2 million bail as recent as last Wednesday (November 25th), but as it was the day before Thanksgiving it has not yet been processed. Both Bobby's lawyers and prosecutors are expected in court this week to figure out the entire situation. However, if he is in fact released, that does not spell the end of Bobby's troubles. If he is in fact convicted of his charges, he could spend anywhere from seven to 25 years in prison.

Forget the bail he needs to be worried about beating them charges, or else his homecoming will be a short stay.

Forget the bail he needs to be worried about beating them charges, or else his homecoming will be a short stay.

This. All this kid needs to worry about is having an impeccable defense. He's sat for a year now. That whirlwind of a bail situation has been the primary thing people focus on. And I get it, dude wants to come home, but if the trial in in February... Might as well spend that 2 million ensuring the defense team has is downright impeccable.

This. All this kid needs to worry about is having an impeccable defense. He's sat for a year now. That whirlwind of a bail situation has been the primary thing people focus on. And I get it, dude wants to come home, but if the trial in in February... Might as well spend that 2 million ensuring the defense team has is downright impeccable.
Wish max b woulda did that :smh:

Obama will pardon Max B the day before he leaves office

Mark my words

Obama is a Max B fan

Back
Top Bottom