Bobby Shmurda to stay in jail after bail package withdrawn vol. The system

Bobby ain't just getting gun charges ...they tying ALL of them boys into everything that crew had going on, will be suprised to see Schmurda back on the streets anytime soon :smh:

The second Brooklyn gangbanger in Bobby Shmurda's GS9 crew to be sentenced this week got 53 1/3 years in prison on Friday.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Abraham Clott ripped 22-year-old Alex Crandon who participated in a murder, shootings and other violent ordeals that terrorized East Flatbush over a two year period.

Second dude got 53 years.

"I'm with Trigger, I'm with Rasha, I'm with A-Rob"

:smh:

If this fool don't take that 8 year plea deal.

2 years served + programs and good behavior and **** would have him home by 2019, 2020, relatively young and able to enjoy the rest of his life.

Gonna be a tough pill to swallow for him when he gets 15-20 years.

I would have been took that plea deal especially now that the judge trying to be funny giving ****** 98 years, 4 months, and 100 hours of community service.

This ***** is wild and confused.

new GQ profile has brought new details to light regarding the rise of Bobby Shmurda and the months leading up to the December 2014 arrest of him and his GS9 crew.

Shmurda's associates allege that NYPD regularly attended and waited outside his shows to harass him and his crew. An affiliated rapper named Ball Reckless recalls one occasion on which officers pointed their guns at Shmurda's entourage, pulled them out of their cars, and threw them to the ground. Donny Flores, one of his managers at a time, says that when he went to the local precinct to retrieve Shmurda after he'd been booked another time, he saw cops "dancing and singing" to "Hot *****." "One cop was like: 'Oh, my God, this is what my daughter is listening to?' I didn't know what was going on," Flores said. "Now I know. They targeted him."

"Bobby was like, 'I don't understand why you won't let me hang out with my friends,' " said Flores. "It was a constant battle. Constant."

I kept telling him: 'Yo, you need to get out the city. Change it up,' recalls Epic A&R Sha Money XL, who first discovered Shmurda. "And he fought me."

In addition to reports of Shmurda "coughing up green ****" at one point, the GQ profile shared Sha Money XL's account of the infamous GS9 arrest at Quad Records. "Some turned into Batman, some turned into Spider-Man, climbing the walls," Sha Money XL said. "Some tried to turn into Invisible Man and hid between walls."

Last edited:
Bump

GS9 member and Bobby Shmurda associate Santino Boderick, also known as Cueno, has been sentenced to 117 1/2 to 130 years in prison for his role in gang warfare, according to Special Narcotics Prosecutor Bridget G. Brennan. Boderick was convicted in November 2016 on 23 counts, including charges of Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Attempted Murder in the Second Degree, Attempted Assault in the First Degree, Criminal Use of a Firearm in the First Degree, Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Second Degree.

“Santino Boderick was convicted of multiple incidents involving shocking violence, and which reflected utter disregard for human life,” Brennan said. “The sentence imposed on him today will protect the community, and appropriately punish behavior that terrorized countless innocent people.”

At trial, Boderick was found to be part of gang-related violence that took place between January 2013 and December 2014. Evidence placed him at the scene of four shootings, three of which he was determined to be a shooter. Boderick’s DNA was found on three guns.

Boderick is the third member of the GS9 crew to receive a prison sentence of over 50 years. Rashid “Rasha” Derissant was sentenced to 98 1/3 years to life in prison in May 2016. That same month, Alex “A-Rod” Crandon received a 53-year prison sentence. Both men were convicted for their roles in the February 2013 murder of a 19-year-old rival gang member.

Bobby Shmurda is currently serving a seven year sentence after pleading guilty to conspiracy charges. Shmurda said he took a harsher sentence so prosecutors would be more lenient with his friend Rowdy Rebel

Read More: GS9 Member Santino Boderick Sentenced to More Than 117 Years in Prison - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/01/...sentenced-117-years-prison/?trackback=tsmclip

Back
Top Bottom