Bomani Jones wears "Caucasians" t-shirt on ESPN

Some of the comments he's made, arguments, stances, etc.

This is back when I use to watch ESPN heavy and would see him on Around the Horn, First Take, etc. constantly.

Not social commentary or a social issue but for example, I can't rock with his view of Stringer Bell on The Wire at all.

Because you don't agree with his views he's a clown?

This man was a professor at Duke, calls Drake out for being a jock sniffer, and doesn't bite his tounge on important black issues.

Realist ***** with a mic IMO.

I hate that the show he is on with LeBatard, but that shirt is great.

Beadle needs to shut the **** up

Hopefully ESPN doesn't throw him under the bus when the complaints start rolling in. Would copp
Me too, Bomani always brings the lulz on Le Batard's show and ATH.
TBH, I don't agree w/ everything Bomani says, but he's going to go on to MUCH bigger things than working for ESPN. Dude is witty, charismatic, and smart. ESPN letting him go would be a huge mistake because he wouldn't be out of work for too long.
Yeah. Like low key his radio show is probably the only ESPN radio show I like. He's witty, fast, funny. He had me dying when he was talking about the deangelo Russell stuff. Lebatard's show is garbage and nothing happens, Russillo just sounds like he hates life
trippin. lebatard got the best show on espn radio by a long shot

I find Bomani annoying....but he be on point sometimes.

Papi though >>>>>>. Lebetard a real one too.

Highly Questionable is the best, most original show on ESPN. Only one worth watching.

They need to give Papi a show similar to 4 Courses With JB Smoove. The eating would distract him too much though.

Bomani is one of the few reasons why I'll watch anything from ESPN. The other networks have better sports analysts. Stephen A. and Skip are just TMZ for the NFL and NBA.

Seen folks previously post shirt on NT, wanted it but didn't pull the trigger.

Bomani is that dude.

I hate that the show he is on with LeBatard, but that shirt is great.

Beadle needs to shut the **** up

It's 'cuz Le Batard sucks and the format sucks.

Bomani stay pissing off racist white people and he regularly airs them out on Twitter. He needs his own show. Papi is cool but his act is stale and Le Batard opinions on everything generally sucks.

Last edited:
bomani tryna pull a jimmy mcgill? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom