Bone thugs n harmony

Love Bone Thugs, had the chance to see them at Rock the Bells this year and it was :nthat: .

Can't say they're the greatest rap group of all time though, I think the Wu holds that title by a landslide.

:lol: I wish an 18 year old child would tell me that something they weren't around for sounds "outdated".

1st_of_tha_month.jpg

This song always get play on the 1st!!

Bone Thugs will always get love from me. Without a doubt Foe tha Love of $ is my favorite

song by them. The song and the video still go hard to this day.
nthat.gif

Glad to have found this thread, BTNH is definitely one of the greatest groups and i've been checking for them since way back, but I can't believe you guys forgot about one of the meanest joints ever laid on wax today

Some people talk about fight music, but this jam goes so hard we should be talmbout felony music

"I'm one one the thuggest mother ****** in your city"

Bone had top of the line production, themes, and flow all in one

Some of the best music I've heard not only in rap either

East 19 99 MY ninjaaaaa

Last edited:
Watch "Bizzy Bone Talks Illuminati, Artists Selling Their Souls for Fame and Money" on YouTube

Expect the podcast to drop soon from DH VLAD

Classic group with two and a half classic albums (Art of War could have been one disc and classic). Once they lost DJ U-Neek they fell off hard. But either way always appreciated. Their songs still bump to this day.

Back
Top Bottom