BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Somebody help please! I want to camp out for the Bordeaux 7s coming out on the 18th outside of my local mall (in Morrow, GA). Can someone give me some detailed tips because I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. Also, should I really camp for these or do you think they will be slept on?

Somebody help please! I want to camp out for the Bordeaux 7s coming out on the 18th outside of my local mall (in Morrow, GA). Can someone give me some detailed tips because I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. Also, should I really camp for these or do you think they will be slept on?
There is absolutely noooooo need to camp out for these. It's a family GR.

If you really want to, just get to your store over night, set up shop and wait. Some people put out chairs in front of the store as place holders and sit in the car and wait. It's depends. But you should be fine with this release. Stay home get some sleep

As stated earlier... Tongues with yellow were a must for me. Glad I had the luxury of going through pairs to pick what I wanted. IMO without yellow the sneaker it too simple and bland. Quality is just slightly better than Hares. Was fortunate to pick best pair out of 7 and even the pair I got has minor flaws smh.

View media item 1621219View media item 1621220View media item 1621221View media item 1621222View media item 1621223View media item 1621224View media item 1621225View media item 1621226View media item 1621227View media item 1621228
I don't know what was with those earlier pics an that toe box..but these pics are the best I've seen so far. Respect for those pics.

I was going to pass on these but those pure untouched pics really changed my mind
mean.gif
, that should be a wrap for me until the lows drop in aug

There is absolutely noooooo need to camp out for these. It's a family GR.

If you really want to, just get to your store over night, set up shop and wait. Some people put out chairs in front of the store as place holders and sit in the car and wait. It's depends. But you should be fine with this release. Stay home get some sleep

Just saw these in person and the toebox concern is real. Materials are a1 and midsole looks real clean. Toebox isn't a deal breaker for me so I'm copping.

As stated earlier... Tongues with yellow were a must for me. Glad I had the luxury of going through pairs to pick what I wanted. IMO without yellow the sneaker it too simple and bland. Quality is just slightly better than Hares. Was fortunate to pick best pair out of 7 and even the pair I got has minor flaws smh.

View media item 1621219View media item 1621220View media item 1621221View media item 1621222View media item 1621223View media item 1621224View media item 1621225View media item 1621226View media item 1621227View media item 1621228
yellow is fih, but 2011s bad yellow on 70% if the tongue with blue and nothing else

Before you concede to camping out, sign up for the raffle at Foot Locker, Finish Line and any other store in Southlake mall that has the shoe. Check out DTLR and Hibbett if you can. Bring a friend or two and have them sign up also to increase your chances. Good luck.

Peace.

hoping I don't have to use my 2015s as beaters for my 2011s.......

come on JB come thru on the QUALITY OVER QUANTITY....
indifferent.gif

Will grab a pair on release date

I still remember being able to cop any size the following thursday/friday after release date last time these were retroed

prob not gonna get the best quality  it since its GS...but will still cop too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom