BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

lol i thought i was the only one that was having a hard time understanding him...even if they are fake...looking more and more like

I am buying the 2015 to be the beaters for my 2011........ARG....makes little sense

I have waited so long for an OG all black sole pair. I'm glad they gave us these. Hopefully we'll the the NIKE AIR branding like the Hares

I have waited so long for an OG all black sole pair. I'm glad they gave us these. Hopefully we'll the the NIKE AIR branding like the Hares
It's already confirmed, these will have Nike Air on the insole. 
nthat.gif

I haven't really been paying this release much attention because I've got a DS 2011 pair but I saw this on IG earlier.

The shape on the remastered pairs is really off.  Obviously if you don't have a pair it probably won't stop you from copping but if you've got 2011s I'd sit this one out.

The 2015 pair below is a retail pair, stores have these in now and some will let you check them out.  Even if you can deal with the toebox, why did they change the midsole color?

Last edited:
Just cause happen last night at Deandre's house and on Twitter...CP3 and DJ make up over Bordeauxs...minus emojis

I don' own the 2011 and was telling myself I wasn't gonna cop but may actually give it a shot after seeing those pictures :pimp:

The black midsole or at least darker grey is more like the OG's :nerd:

I don' own the 2011 and was telling myself I wasn't gonna cop but may actually give it a shot after seeing those pictures
pimp.gif

The black midsole or at least darker grey is more like the OG's
nerd.gif
If I didn't own a pair I'd definitely cop, they are one of my favorite Jordans ever.

I haven't really been paying this release much attention because I've got a DS 2011 pair but I saw this on IG earlier.

The shape on the remastered pairs is really off.  Obviously if you don't have a pair it probably won't stop you from copping but if you've got 2011s I'd sit this one out.

The 2015 pair below is a retail pair, stores have these in now and some will let you check them out.  Even if you can deal with the toebox, why did they change the midsole color?
In this pic the '11 shape looks better and closer to OG than this '15 remastered retro. The Mtn. peaks look so bulky and thicker/wider. I still will be cop'n If not satisfied I'll just have too post em up for grabs.

I love black shoes. With the hits of grey and the 90s patterend tongue these have always been a steal for me.

You sound like another og die hard pining for the past. To each his own, buy or keep it moving kid.

you sound mad

must be trying to resell :lol:

we have not gotten one straight side view photo they have all been at an angle

the ones we have and the toe part is warped dont know what you talking bout

Last edited:
In this pic the '11 shape looks better and closer to OG than this '15 remastered retro. The Mtn. peaks look so bulky and thicker/wider. I still will be cop'n If not satisfied I'll just have too post em up for grabs.

this pic is an example of the 2011 pair being straight on side view and the 2015 pair being at an angle to hide the toe part

not sure why people are insecure about the toe. it is what it is

reminds me of the swollen kamikaze 1 retro toebox

if they would just take a straight on side pic i would say the 2015 have the slight og shape edge

Last edited:
you sound mad

must be trying to resell :lol:

we have not gotten one straight side view photo they have all been at an angle

the ones we have and the toe part is warped dont know what you talking bout

Not mad at all, these have very little resell value. 4 years is not enough time passed.

Like I said, keep it moving

Last edited:
this pic is an example of the 2011 pair being straight on side view and the 2015 pair being at an angle to hide the toe part

not sure why people are insecure about the toe. it is what it is

reminds me of the swollen kamikaze 1 retro toebox

if they would just take a straight on side pic i would say the 2015 have the slight og shape edge
View media item 1621970 Here you go. Side view pic of OG shape. 2011 fans shouldn't have to explain why they do t like the 2015. Just pass on these and enjoy your 2011 pairs. I'm finna be happy with my 2015s :D

Back
Top Bottom