BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Originally Posted by Zombifed Nach0  

Great game but the Banjo-Kazooie series was flames.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
For sure!

When I see post like the one above, I always wonder if they are the real reseller and they are mad. Because they realize they made a huge mistake
When I see posts like this I see salty people trying to make themselves feel better about a bad sadderday. Just FYI I am not a reseller and hate how they screwed up the game. Sorry you get an F in psych 101 @koncrete kickz stick to your day job.

Last edited:
When I see post like the one above, I always wonder if they are the real reseller and they are mad. Because they realize they made a huge mistake

When I see posts like this I see salty people trying to make themselves feel better about a bad sadderday. Just FYI I am not a reseller and hate how they screwed up the game. Sorry you get an F in psych 101 @koncrete kickz stick to your day job.

Ok

Picked these up today with my bro jaylaw15 and I must say, all those on the fence with these should still pick these up if you have the cash. The last in store pick-up for me was the 2010 Varsity Red Black 6s which were another controversal shoe, at first resale was crap and now its insane. Not saying the exact same thing will happen but I expect these to grow a whole on people in the future

Can finish line just sell out already... I'm actually becoming tempted... Gotta stay strong but 217$ shipped is ridiculous

Last edited:
new pics awhile ago had me out but I loved this colorway. I went with my gut and picked these up anyway boy am I happy I got perfect tongues and the quality is good the shape is closer to the og I like the difference between the 2011s and these the new ones blew my 4 yr old pair out of the water easily 120 wears they looked so dusty. I'm happy about my purchase. Hope you guys are too & if you sleepin I suggest you wake up before it's too late

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom