BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

We get u don't like the 2015's. U can go now

So I can't make a statement about a purchase that I made? On a sneaker forum. Or can I only say something if it matches your sentiments? Should I check with you through PMs to see if it's okay to say certain things?

Yo these joints are really still on FNL crazy.... I wonder if they legitimately haven't sold out or oversold?

Luckily I got my shipping conf already

[emoji]9757[/emoji]haha yeah I noticed that when i went to get mine too, the shape of the GS pair is soooo nice in comparison to the men's sizes.

Overall I'm definitely happy with them. Way less visible glue than the hares that came out earlier this year. I'll wear these and keep my 2011s fresh.

Last edited:
Glad that these are a GR. 

I think I'll cop them sometime later this year, had a pretty heavy month this July.

The prices for a new N64...
sick.gif
I recently bought my wife a Super nintendo for $120 :/

Walked into my DK and saw a mens pair and a gs pair and to me the gs pair shape is way better than the mens. JB needs to get with the program [/quote]
Yeah, I like the GS shape better... this is the problem i have with 7s... they remind me too much of a banana... the shape is just weird. I wish they were more fitted and snug... they look to wide  and long on my feet. Might just be me though.

There's nothing wrong with the 2011's, y'all trippin. Anyway congrats to everyone that got a pair.

2011 slander is unnecessary for you to like 2015s. I know a lot of people that have been doing this for years that passed on 2015s because their 2011s were still good.

I'm good with my 2011s. These are dope too though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom