BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

The 2011s is what got me back to buying Jordans. I remember when they came out in 1992 my daddy to me to Footlocker to get them. They sold out of my size but they said they would have more next week. For some reason I wanted some new shoes so bad that I settled for some shoes from Weiner's and I don't even remember what they were called. I know they weren't Nike or any other name brand shoe. I still kinda regret but I was young at the time that I really didn't know any better.

The 2011s is what got me back to buying Jordans. I remember when they came out in 1992 my daddy to me to Footlocker to get them. They sold out of my size but they said they would have more next week. For some reason I wanted some new shoes so bad that I settled for some shoes from Weiner's and I don't even remember what they were called. I know they weren't Nike or any other name brand shoe. I still kinda regret but I was young at the time that I really didn't know any better.

Man, I haven't heard that name in a looong time. My gma used to love shopping at wieners. :lol:

Yep, no retor of the original colorways will be hitting discounts. You need something truly awful (Crimson 3's, Joker 1's, etc.) to make that happen.
Joker 3s have to be the biggest abomination I've ever seen...

You'd have to pay me at least $50 to wear them joints in public.

Last edited:
Those purple 2s from 2014 were the ugliest JB retro I believe I've seen. And I'm a fan of the 2s.

Last edited:
If it's one thing I regret selling off a few years ago, it would be all of my 7's...7's are my absolute favorite sneaker silhouette.
Never did get Hare's, Flints, French Blues, or Pearl Ceramic 7's..but I love them all.

Here's a picture of them...sigh

I'd like all of these again minus the YOTR 7's, not too big on those anymore.

Walter..
i still have my pearl ceramic 7s wit receipt. only worn 3 times since 2006! so fresh back in the day. sat for weeks in virginia.

i still have my pearl ceramic 7s wit receipt. only worn 3 times since 2006! so fresh back in the day. sat for weeks in virginia.

I really do like those Pearl Ceramic 7's, very nice man, you ought to wear those more!

I know I'll definitely be wearing these Bordeaux's quite often, along with any other 7 I mentioned and had. This is going to be a great year for me.

Walter..

Joker 3s have to be the biggest abomination I've ever seen...

You'd have to pay me at least $50 to wear them joints in public.

Joker 3s sold out quick and where hard to get.. Good quality on those too.. Check resale and u will find out you're the only one thAt feels that way

I really do like those Pearl Ceramic 7's, very nice man, you ought to wear those more!

I know I'll definitely be wearing these Bordeaux's quite often, along with any other 7 I mentioned and had. This is going to be a great year for me.

Walter..
Oh, before I head to Australia, im putting them in a ziplock bag. When I come back in the summer, I'm rocking them. The 2nd time I wore them, I couldnt tell you how some red substance (believe it was ketchup or bbq sauce) managed to get on my shoe strings. and wit that off white, I thought it was over. lol but i cleaned them. And just like you, my bordeaux will surely be getting some miles!

These can't be real...smh. 
mean.gif

Joker 3s sold out quick and where hard to get.. Good quality on those too.. Check resale and u will find out you're the only one thAt feels that way
Most pairs still sitting at retail or under. Good Halloween shoe though, I'll give you that.

Since they are doing this whole "remastered" thing they probably will use that shade. ... unfortunately. I prefer the dark olive shade on the retro.

Back
Top Bottom