BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I'd say these are pretty confirmed, not sure about the date though popped up on the manifest as "Jordan Retro 7 Bordeaux 304775 034 $190"

Last edited:
I'd say these are pretty confirmed, not sure about the date though popped up on the manifest as "Jordan Retro 7 Bordeaux 304775 034 $190"
I'd rather pay that 190
Than resell price on Ebay
Btw what's the manifest

+1
I love JB releasing these and other shoes every few years.
Great feeling passing all those auctions knowing I will cop for retail.
It seems more 2011's are poppin up now , does it benefit the seller that much to get rid of their pairs sooner than later with knowledge that they will be releasing soon?

I'm copping these. Don't mind owning another pair. One of my favorite 7s.:smokin

i'll only cop if these look like the OG, mold shape and all. if not my vnds 2011 pair is fine with me

Insane how much Better the OG mold is. Thanks for that video post. I love this cw. I told myself only one pair of 7s this year. Need to see what else is coming first.

It seems more 2011's are poppin up now , does it benefit the seller that much to get rid of their pairs sooner than later with knowledge that they will be releasing soon?
I've never understood the logic on it, especially from a highly sought out shoe.

Should have gotten rid of them the time they were rumored last year since it is the year of the VII.

Back
Top Bottom