BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Guys have you noticed that the 2015 Bordeauxs fit .5 size smaller?... I was wearing the 2015 bordos sz 9.5 and my flint 7s size 9 and felt that the bordos were snug and my flints gavee a little space

Last edited:
Yea that toe box bulge/hump is just ridiculous. Upper material is better than the 2011 pair but the grey whatever it is suede,nubuck,or A low level grade of hide if durabuck just feels cheap. Probably gonna sell em.

I remember seeing 3 big dudes trying to roast me for wearing tech paints. But they were earring size 42-40 boot cut jeans

I honestly I think sometime with the people who hate slim or taper paints its low key jealousy cause they can't rock nothing but wide leg jeans!!!

Personally nothing wrong with how u rock ur paints. Also he has a girl I don't see everyone lining up to roast posting up with theirs tho......

Just saying.....

Last edited:
I'm waiting for someone to take a pic of the Bordeaux's w/ some Wine Glasses and Cheese....  in a Cellar!

sick.gif

I remember seeing 3 big dudes trying to roast me for wearing tech paints. But they were earring size 42-40 boot cut jeans

I honestly I think sometime with the people who hate slim or taper paints its low key jealousy cause they can't rock nothing but wide leg jeans!!!

Personally nothing wrong with how u rock ur paints. Also he has a girl I don't see everyone lining up to roast posting up with theirs tho......

Just saying.....

Guys today wearing thermal underwears with Jordan is something we should all be jealous of :smh:

Last edited:
People who feel the need to comment on other people's choice of pants are the real lames

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom