BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I remember [emoji]9918[/emoji]️ Sac wearing damn near boot cut with his SD 6s but his kix was clean [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. That's my n___ doe

I aint said dude was gay, only indirectly stated stocking/leggings are for women .
@Lewi married to a spectacular Woman for 12yrs, together for 18yrs, so that dont fit me, like them pants dont fit dudes .:lol:

I was clowning, Ill admit it, really wasnt coming at dude as much I was the pantyhose.

As for the "wouldnt step to me" line,thats dead,cause Id bet your life that aint a human on this planet Id back down from.

#2ndAmendment

Last edited:
I aint said dude was gay, only indirectly stated stocking/leggings are for women .
@Lewi married to a spectacular Woman for 12yrs, together for 18yrs, so that dont fit me, like them pants dont fit dudes .:lol:

I was clowning, Ill admit it, really wasnt coming at dude as much I was the pantyhose.

As for the "wouldnt step to me" line,thats dead,cause Id bet your life that aint a human on this planet Id back down from.

#2ndAmendment

Sounds good. Ain't nothing but a purchased plane ticket away from finding out tho. [emoji]128077[/emoji] DM me. Let's talk about it.

Last edited:
Jeez...everybody in their feelings here. Seemed like dudes was just clownin but the homophobia here is rampant.

the irony of men who copy high end fashion & who are homophobic.when they're wearing clothing designed & trends started by gay men ironic don't you think?

Last edited:
Once i discovered warmup pants that was it for me. Cant do sweats. Hate the tapered leg.

Tapered sweats are great. Rather wear those than sweats that swallow up 95% of my shoe and you can only end up seeing the toebox 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom