BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Also, I think we gotta take into account where the fashion game was for majority of these dudes in 2011.

4 years ago mad dudes were still dressing like boxes of Fruity Pebbles

A colorway this subtle wouldn't have done anything for them.

2012ish is when and dudes started to finally get off the rainbow wave

For my own sanity, I'll say that's where the increased interest in these is coming from this time around 
laugh.gif

Because as long as I live I will continue to buy sneakers in some form.. Why you seem mad tho? Moving on isn't easy huh??
:lol: mad. Quit trying to psycho analyze people and derailing the thread while your at it. Jus take your L like a man and move on.

Okay so it should be just as ridiculous to say easy cop 6months before release then too right?! Lol
When did I say it should be an easy cop? … I was saying no one knows what the release will be like and trying to hype them up  and expecting for the worst shouldn't be an issue right now in January. I remember in the Legend Blue 11 thread, one clown said that they were going to be on the same level of hype/violence/etc as the GALAXY FOAMS 
laugh.gif

-These are gonna go for $190, for all we know, the marginal value for Jordans could have changed for some of the Jordan/Shoe consumers.

-Many people have their 2011 pairs.

-These will probably be a GR.

BUT…

-It's an OG color way that's supposed to be remastered.

-Resellers will buy anything… 

Like I said, I'm not trying to say these will be easy, I'm not saying these will be hard. People should just be optimistic and talk about the love for this classic.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
When did I say it should be an easy cop?

Like I said, I'm not trying to say these will be easy, I'm not saying these will be hard. People should just be optimistic and talk about the love for this classic.:nthat:  
I never said you did tho. Just look at my post and I'm sure you will agree I feel the same way as your last 2 statements.

Ryan I will no longer entertain you, the man in you should've responded to my PM instead of coming back in here still subliminally typing about me.

Last edited:
man,,,the GOAT is getting richer and richer,,,thats why Chuck is so jealous,he cant sell shoes like Mike :rofl:

Last edited:
Ryan I will no longer entertain you, the man in you should've responded to my PM instead of coming back in here still subliminally typing about me.
Been had u blocked for a while. U can't PM me. I don't need to hear anything from u.

I personally am an OG colorway guy and am only buying OG colorways so I'm gonna go after all the OGs so the more the better but there aren't really any retro+ 7s that I really like.
I'm becoming the same way for collection purposes, but if they drop a clean looking kick, I may pick up. I'm chilling on most of my lovable7s this year; which 7s are extremely comfortable to me. Let the new guys cop everything. I'm strategic.
If anything, based on the last few years, it should be the exact opposite for a Black Friday release. Black-based retor model for that year's anniversary, along with another colorway and model coming out right before the Christmas 11 release. Switching it up this year would be incredibly random.
I'm sure they will stick to the "plan". No doubt about that. Except the year they did the Flint 13s/SJ 11s. Will it change though? 70% chance no.

Last edited:
I'm becoming the same way for collection purposes, but if they drop a clean looking kick, I may pick up. I'm chilling on my 7s this year. Let the new guys cop everything. I'm strategic.

Yea I've became the same way. OG are what mean the most to me so I limit myself to only buying those. 2014 had 12 OG colorways wondering if 2015 will be around that same number. With this whole "remastering" label who really knows what they're really gonna do. Seems like they're focusing on past retro+ colorways and past PE's.

i hope these new retros can take a beating like the 2011 pair because those held up very well

The beasts/resellers are gonna go crazy about these because this time around y'all talking about them like they the second coming :lol:

When these came out 4 years ago and dudes barely even acted like they cared.

The most I heard dudes discussing about these last time was how they don't really "go with anything". Welp... Nobody matches anymore, plus they seen how famous ****** wore them.

So apparently these have become "must-haves" for everybody.

This is gonna be a GR and I got the plug, so this will be an easy release. Might even cop 2, to go along with my '11 pair.

But once again, y'all setting yourselves to get beat out by Hypebeasts, resellers, and BOT boys. 

Good luck with all that :lol:  

I'm also trying to figure out where the "hype" is coming from. Seems like it's only in here...

Back
Top Bottom