BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

surprised but happy was able to get a pair on the restock at retail, then i realized retail was 206 after tax lol.

Still happy I got a pair, but holy jesus, no wonder the game is dying. I dont know if i should be happy people seem less interested in reselling, or angry i have to come up over 200 retail to make that happen.

My exact thoughts. All the children are trying to resell the Yeezy's now but they left us with the inflated *** JB prices

It amazes me that the Teal 4s sell out, while the OG colorway (and shape!) Bordeauxs sit.  Is this an overstock of Bordeaux vs. Teals, or do people actually not like the Bordeaux?  Or is it just that 4s are always so popular?

I was surprised to see that too. I was thinking maybe most people who wanted the Bordeaux have them already? Still, I thought they would have gone first. One of the best releases of the year...

Returned my Eastbay pair right after release due to my toebox being 9 months pregnant. Ordered off the Nike restock yesterday. If my toebox comes lookin like that again I'm just gonna wear em for 3 weeks...destroy the hell out of em then return em so nobody else gets stuck with that mess.

It amazes me that the Teal 4s sell out, while the OG colorway (and shape!) Bordeauxs sit.  Is this an overstock of Bordeaux vs. Teals, or do people actually not like the Bordeaux?  Or is it just that 4s are always so popular?
Personally I think the Teal 4s are hideous, one of my friends said he kind of wished he didn't buy them.

Returned my Eastbay pair right after release due to my toebox being 9 months pregnant. Ordered off the Nike restock yesterday. If my toebox comes lookin like that again I'm just gonna wear em for 3 weeks...destroy the hell out of em then return em so nobody else gets stuck with that mess.
That's too bad.  I can see a slight bump if I look for it; otherwise it's relatively unnoticeable.  I'm very happy with mine, and although 4s are my favorite Jays, these 7s are so much more comfortable, and an OG colorway I had in '92, so enjoying the nostalgia.  I remember getting them for free from Collegiate Sports when I returned my 10 month old (worn everyday) Infrared 6s b/c there was a hole inside behind the heel (pretty common wear point in those days).  I recall being super disappointed that they didn't have visible air!

Last edited:

I'm thinking the Teal IV available quantity was much lower. I bought neither, as stated before, prices are getting crazy.

I just bought a pair of the red IV baseball cleats for $81 shipped, more my price range.

Last edited:
I saw my size up, actually hoping it would have sold out so I don't have to even think about buying it. Copped way too much random kicks this past couple of months, have to slow it the hell down, haha.

I'm thinking the Teal IV available quantity was much lower. I bought neither, as stated before, prices are getting crazy.

I just bought a pair of the red IV baseball cleats for $81 shipped, more my price range.
Where did you get those for under retail?  Those looked great.  I carted them several times, however, I don't play baseball, and they're not appropriate for soccer, so even though they're "cheap" it would be a waste; I would never wear them.

I saw my size up, actually hoping it would have sold out so I don't have to even think about buying it. Copped way too much random kicks this past couple of months, have to slow it the hell down, haha.
So did you end up buying them?

Where did you get those for under retail?  Those looked great.  I carted them several times, however, I don't play baseball, and they're not appropriate for soccer, so even though they're "cheap" it would be a waste; I would never wear them.

Eastbay, with a coupon. I play a little softball and grass volleyball, these should be good for both.

surprised but happy was able to get a pair on the restock at retail, then i realized retail was 206 after tax lol.

Still happy I got a pair, but holy jesus, no wonder the game is dying. I dont know if i should be happy people seem less interested in reselling, or angry i have to come up over 200 retail to make that happen.

Now imagine that price is what Nike/JB want us to pay for Retro 2s next year... They better not release the 2s as a GR because idk anyone who would pay that kind of price for them.

I think it has something to do with IV's being a much more popular silhouette than the 7's. I agree that the bourdeaux's were much better and was surprised when they sat. I think the teals may have been the most limited pair of IV's released this year as well but I'm not actually sure about that.

I'm not talking about 2011. I thought I remember around release time, people were saying these are about .5 bigger.

Me, personally 2015 are TTS. Just used 2011 for comparison in case other person asked later.

Back
Top Bottom