BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

FYI: Sole Supremacy said these are reselling for well under retail.

I hope none of ya were hopping to sit on these.

Got my NDC pair today. No pregnant toebox! My eastbay pair from RD was ridiculously bad. These are fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my NDC pair today. No pregnant toebox! My eastbay pair from RD was ridiculously bad. These are fine.
Can you show a comparison pic, or did you return your EB pair?

returned them after a week lol. Took a shot at this Nike pair expecting not much different but was pleasantly surprised. I am not a quality beast by any means, but they were bad. Think of the worst toebox bump you've seen in here, it was easily like that. Very noticeable. And one of my tongues was mad short.

Would y'all were this t-shirt with the 2015 bordeauxs?
Maybe to the grocery store... or to go grab lunch or something. 

But I don't think I would wear it and consider myself "FRESH".

Also I think overalls are a No Go for any grown man.

BUT.... that's just MY opinion.... who am I tho??

Got mine on eBay for $5 under retail ;-).  Your best bet is potentially a Nike Outlet, however, even that is unlikely I think.  If you like them, you should consider just getting them.  Once sufficient time passes, these will be GONE, and whatever is left on eBay will increase dramatically when supply is low.  Or you can just wait for the next "must have" release, which is always a Saturday or two away!  As for me, I'm in for some 4s launching next year, but otherwise retiring from the game, and enjoying wearing the collection I have before they rot away.  It will take me 20+ years to wear out my currently collection at this rate!

lol we didn't even get as many as 6s like last year tho. well ogs anyway. would of liked a fist pump retro

They tried too hard to push new cws with the 7s... They should've dropped more og cws and just straight up not released the Barcelonas, MTMs and Nostalgias. It didn't help that 6s are more popular to begin with AND they increased MSRP to $190.

These are sitting along with plenty of other retros because the ridiculously inflated MSRP, market's oversaturated, and people are starting to realize the quality isn't on par with the price tag.

Last edited:
These are sitting along with plenty of other retros because the ridiculously inflated MSRP, market's oversaturated, and people are starting to realize the quality isn't on par with the price tag.
One of the reason of price increase was to combat resellers, otherwise Jordans wouldn't have cost that much.  JB sees that resellers are getting more than $200 when the price was $160-$170.  So they increased the price to $190 to hinder the resellers profit (no body would want to pay over that much for a GR that are in abundance).  Inflation does not cost a price increase every year my friend.

One of the reason of price increase was to combat resellers, otherwise Jordans wouldn't have cost that much.  JB sees that resellers are getting more than $200 when the price was $160-$170.  So they increased the price to $190 to hinder the resellers profit (no body would want to pay over that much for a GR that are in abundance).  Inflation does not cost a price increase every year my friend.

It's a matter of greed on Nike's part. PS, I said "inflated", not "inflation".

in·flat·ed - excessively or unreasonably high.

Back
Top Bottom