BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Because they don't seem to want to discount retros on NDC for some reason.. They would rather hold them for future restocks or send them to outlets. Not exactly sure why they do this.

So true. Those sport blue 14s sat for over a year and they refused to drop the price on the men's sizes

What's everyones final thoughts on sizing for these? I remember people who were ordering online sizing down .5 cause the 2011's ran big, but I feel like these run pretty small. My foot measures a 9, and I went with 9, but they feel hella snug in the toe box. I've only tried them on, but I'm guessing these don't stretch out much cause of the durabuck? Just wanted to see how they fit for others. Wondering If I should try to find a .5 up before actually wearing these out of the house.

What's everyones final thoughts on sizing for these? I remember people who were ordering online sizing down .5 cause the 2011's ran big, but I feel like these run pretty small. My foot measures a 9, and I went with 9, but they feel hella snug in the toe box. I've only tried them on, but I'm guessing these don't stretch out much cause of the durabuck? Just wanted to see how they fit for others. Wondering If I should try to find a .5 up before actually wearing these out of the house.
TTS for me

Un'Ds'd em on ThxGiving, and they was surprisingly comfortable.
Definitely a fresh colorway especially for fall.
:nthat:

TTS

^Yea, I managed a flawless pair as well, but it took going thru 4 boxes, mixing&matching rights & lefts to get em.

^Yea, I managed a flawless pair as well, but it took going thru 4 boxes, mixing&matching rights & lefts to get em.

You'd think with four pairs at my disposable this would be possible for me as well, but not a single shoe was without serious manufacturer defects.

You'd think with four pairs at my disposable this would be possible for me as well, but not a single shoe was without serious manufacturer defects.

I'm surprised you are still trying after all of the noise you made.
That said, you are probably dealing with returned pairs. Returned pairs are mixed in with other stock on these restocks.

Last edited:

I'm surprised you are still trying after all of the noise you made.
That said, you are probably dealing with returned pairs. Returned pairs are mixed in with other stock on these restocks.

View media item 1812215
He's still complaining about a shoe that came out in July... Just get another 2011 pair already.

I read somewhere they make more from outlets or something like that my outlet just got MM7, those gold 9 and rare air 1s

I'm pointing out that my first two shoddily made pairs weren't a fluke.

You wear your shoes, right? As long as you wear them what difference is there if they have aesthetic imperfections? Excessive glue stains won't impair performance. These are actually pretty comfortable shoes, much more so than the 2011s.

My mans trolled the thread for weeks.... Created a petition thread.... Purchased another pair(s) anyways.... :smh:

I love this guys videos!! 
roll.gif

Very original and hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom