BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I'm almost positive inflation has nothing to do with the price jump if you factor in the more recent previous price points. Jordans retailed for 160 in 2012. Factoring inflation the 2015 price would be 165. In 2011 the bordeauxs retailed for 150 and inflation would make them 158 Now.
So am I correct or...

So I was at this kickback last night. It was at my homie's friend's pad so I didn't really know the dude. Like around 2-3am, the guy was losing it, drunk and high af out of his mind. We were talking about some random stuff, then eventually I brought up his Js. I asked how much for his Bordeauxs, he said $240. I'm like come one bro, you know you ain't getting $240 for these. He agreed so I'm like, ok how much then for real? He got as low as $180, but I kept saying, bro I got $120 on me right now. Like real talk I kept repeating it lol. I took out the cash, put it on the table. He was like, alright I got you man go ahead they're yours.. I got the shoes, walked out as casually as possible, then jammed home. Deadstock, w/ footlocker receipt and all.
roll.gif

My homie told me the dude hasn't even brought it up yet, so I'm guessing right now he's chillin, thinking he just got $120 out of nowhere. But once he realizes his Bordeauxs are gone, I don't know wtf he's gonna do. Idgaf tho, I'm keeping these regardless.
pimp.gif
I don't  know man...He wasn't in a condition to agree to that transaction.  I mean it's not as though it's a car, home, or other item of real value, so it's not really a big deal; however, I wouldn't feel right taking advantage of someone like that.  To each his/her own of course....

I don't  know man...He wasn't in a condition to agree to that transaction.  I mean it's not as though it's a car, home, or other item of real value, so it's not really a big deal; however, I wouldn't feel right taking advantage of someone like that.  To each his/her own of course....
Yeah same here I wouldn't feel right taking advantage of someone like that.

I don't know man...He wasn't in a condition to agree to that transaction. I mean it's not as though it's a car, home, or other item of real value, so it's not really a big deal; however, I wouldn't feel right taking advantage of someone like that. To each his/her own of course...
Yeah same here I wouldn't feel right taking advantage of someone like that.

Guys, I wasn't all there myself either lol. If I was, I wouldn't have tried to pull something like that. Hell, I probably couldn't have sober. :lol:

Anyway, I got to keep the shoes. The guy found out, but surprisingly he didn't really care. It was like as if it was nothing out of the ordinary for him. Low key, the dude needs a reality check.

Guys, I wasn't all there myself either lol. If I was, I wouldn't have tried to pull something like that. Hell, I probably couldn't have sober.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I got to keep the shoes. The guy found out, but surprisingly he didn't really care. It was like as if it was nothing out of the ordinary for him. Low key, the dude needs a reality check.
Well the situation is kind of messed up when you look at it.  Though he can use the money you gave him to buy another pair, they're plenty floating around for a little over retail or less.
That why I don't drink or most likely never will

Last edited:
Well the situation is kind of messed up when you look at it.  Though he can use the money you gave him to buy another pair, they're plenty floating around for a little over retail or less.

Messed up on my part or his?

Guys, I wasn't all there myself either lol. If I was, I wouldn't have tried to pull something like that. Hell, I probably couldn't have sober. :lol:

View media item 1801052

I got some buddies that always do stupid bets or sell **** or make Crazy claims while their drunk and Reep the Consequences in the AM

it's no diff then waking up in bed with a Ugly Girl after a night of shots!

Just don't do it again!

Lesson Learned 

Messed up on my part or his?
I'll split it 50/50 (not to offend you), the reason why is that you accepted the offer even though he was semi-noncognitive and him for actually drinking too much that impaired his judgement.

Did nike pull these from the site in the last day? Last I looked there were still 6-7 sizes left in the last few days....

Wondering the same thing. Was gonna cop a pair along with the Aquas but the 7s were sold out, as well as the Laney 14s

EDIT: Seems like they took the Anthracite 9s out too. I saw they had a near full size run yesterday morning but now I can't find them.

Last edited:
Wondering the same thing. Was gonna cop a pair along with the Aquas but the 7s were sold out, as well as the Laney 14s

EDIT: Seems like they took the Anthracite 9s out too. I saw they had a near full size run yesterday morning but now I can't find them.
Went off to Outlets? There are a ton of double nickle 10's at the outlet by  my house. FSR like 50 of each size.

Did nike pull these from the site in the last day? Last I looked there were still 6-7 sizes left in the last few days....

I'm guessing they are holding them for a future "restock"

Back
Top Bottom