BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Drew got me sold with those pics. My '11 pair will continue to get slaughtered. If they produce as much of these as the Hares it should be easy as hell to get. They will be my anniversary gift

I never buy a shoe if I already have them but with these being my second favorite shoe all time I'm really thinking about getting a pair.

Yeah, people doubling up on every shoe they buy is just crazy too me. But getting two pairs of your favorites just feels right :lol:

Last edited:
that bordeaux and darker blue was fire, but this purple and sky blue is a damn trip. should have made this a gs release and the real color a mens release like what they did with the corals and carmines

I pray my tongues have a very decent amount of yellow and blue in them with a hint of green to play off the trail of burgundy leading up to the top!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I think the reason so many people like the 2011 pair is because the average person who bought them had no idea or very little idea what the OGs truly looked like. Most complaints about this shoe from a large group of people is that the midsole is dark and changes the look of the shoe, even though it only makes the shoe look more like the OG. I think this happens a lot today with not so originally popular OG color ways that are being remastered.

Just think, when the Infrareds came put last year, not to many people noticed that the shoe was missing that leather heel but they noticed the Nike air. Same might happen if they release the raptors in their 2 two tone original form.

I think the reason so many people like the 2011 pair is because the average person who bought them had no idea or very little idea what the OGs truly looked like. Most complaints about this shoe from a large group of people is that the midsole is dark and changes the look of the shoe, even though it only makes the shoe look more like the OG. I think this happens a lot today with not so originally popular OG color ways that are being remastered.

Just think, when the Infrareds came put last year, not to many people noticed that the shoe was missing that leather heel but they noticed the Nike air. Same might happen if they release the raptors in their 2 two tone original form.

I hope the 2011 fans are weeded out by this release maybe copping won't be so tough....maybe

I like the 2011's, I have no problems with them. But can't go wrong with this years release being closer to OG :pimp:

I know these are fakes/reps but these can give y'all an idea of what to look forward to.
These look just like the 2011 I'm not to excited my pair is beat so it's like a trade for 40-60 on top but Jordan didn't bless us with near ogs... Kinda hate that people that slept in 2011 get to hop on the hype train now everybody didn't have a pair I was a rarity now it'll be common to see bordeauxs out and about [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

These look just like the 2011 I'm not to excited my pair is beat so it's like a trade for 40-60 on top but Jordan didn't bless us with near ogs... Kinda hate that people that slept in 2011 get to hop on the hype train now everybody didn't have a pair I was a rarity now it'll be common to see bordeauxs out and about [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
yeah the whole "remaster" thing was a trap.

They always gotta hold back something man...

The bordeaux looks purple. I guess these gon get retroed again in a few years lol

Still buying but man what could have been...

I'm not gon lie what disturbs me is that the peaks aren't darker. It all looks like 1 colored mid sole and if I'm not mistaken the og version had darker peaks ijs

View media item 1571259
A good pic of the OG's. I'm feeling these 2015's a lot. The upper grey is a lot softer with the Bordeaux hue then the 2011's. As far as the peaks go, I think official pics will show that the peaks and the midsole are different colors. The midsole on the 2015's alone makes them >>>>> then 2011's

View media item 1571259

A good pic of the OG's. I'm feeling these 2015's a lot. The upper grey is a lot softer with the Bordeaux hue then the 2011's. As far as the peaks go, I think official pics will show that the peaks and the midsole are different colors. The midsole on the 2015's alone makes them >>>>> then 2011's

Wow look at how similar the shapes are (remastered?...seems like it) as well I'm starting to get really excited now. I agree when they get closer to the release date I'm sure the midsole will resemble the og as well!!

Back
Top Bottom