BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

naw, og 7 still looks like a sneaker to me (that pair above is just weird). its the retros that look like clunky boots.

one indicator as to how distorted the shape has become is the m-shape at the peaks and how closely it replicates an m.

the m-shape on retros looks closer to bugs bunny's PE 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
naw, og 7 still looks like a sneaker to me (that pair above is just weird). its the retros that look like clunky boots.

View media item 1571375
View media item 1571376
View media item 1571377
View media item 1571380

one indicator as to how distorted the shape has become is the m-shape at the peaks and how closely it replicates an m.

View media item 1571382
View media item 1571384

the m-shape on retros looks closer to bugs bunny's PE :lol: :smh:

View media item 1571386

View media item 1571405
View media item 1571406
Thats an OG pair of the Charcoals in your pic but you are right. 7s retro from 2011-2012 were the absolute worst IMO

Not necessary, but possibly. I always thought the same but from what I can clearly remember Durabuck used back on OG's from '89 IV's - '93 VIII's. If it is Durabuck I'm pretty sure it's A lower hide grade level of Durabuck Leather. OG Durabuck Leather was not A dark solid BLACK, it it had A buttery smooth texture feel and look too it.

I hope JB uses materials that won't wear away so easily like the OGs. Nubuck can def last longer than Durabuck that peels after 10 years(2000 Infrared 6 and 1999-prior durabuck jordans)

... Dark gray midsole , Durabuck, grey edges, nice shape,right TONGUE HIGH, right Bordeaux and green hue ! Looking forward for this release !

Last edited:
I hope JB uses materials that won't wear away so easily like the OGs. Nubuck can def last longer than Durabuck that peels after 10 years(2000 Infrared 6 and 1999-prior durabuck jordans)

You do know Durabuck was created to last longer and be more durable then nubuck? Durable Nubuck = Durabuck

There will probably be more then enough stock for these similar to the hares I'm sure. Definitely picking these up no question . Hope quality is on point, not too concerned with craftsmanship

Sold both my 2011 pairs just last week so I can double up on these and still gonna come out with extra cash. These kill the 2011 pair. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom