BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Forreals. With the way I strike out on every drop online and I mean every drop. Ndc i have some hope. But I really want these. So far 11 lows no go, 13 lows no go. Not crying I know how the game goes but slowly pushing me away from the game if it's the same O same O.

Had absolutely no luck on any Jordan releases this year, i'm hoping my luck will change with these especially since I missed out on the last release a few years back.

Forreals. With the way I strike out on every drop online and I mean every drop. Ndc i have some hope. But I really want these. So far 11 lows no go, 13 lows no go. Not crying I know how the game goes but slowly pushing me away from the game if it's the same O same O.
If you only try online and not at any store than that's on you

I don't live in the city anymore, so my only chances are online and I work on pretty much every release. I know it's on me. I just don't have the time nor luxury of entering raffles. I know it's on me. At the end of the day there just sneakers.

I don't live in the city anymore, so my only chances are online and I work on pretty much every release. I know it's on me. I just don't have the time nor luxury of entering raffles. I know it's on me. At the end of the day there just sneakers.
if they're just sneakers then I guess you don't need them then....if you're not going to put in work. You know the deal to this game already.

these will be a huge general release...if u dont hit on one pair of these, it's bout time to hang em up...

Last edited:
if they're just sneakers then I guess you don't need them then....if you're not going to put in work. You know the deal to this game already.

How did you turn my post into such a negative connotation? Of course I don't need them. If that was the case elEVERYONe on NT don't need another pair of sneakers. It doesn't mean I still don't want them. Anyways I don't want to sidetrack this thread into something else. Not trying start any beef, just reminiscing a time when this forum was about helping each cop kicks and the appreciation of the kicks.

How did you turn my post into such a negative connotation? Of course I don't need them. If that was the case elEVERYONe on NT don't need another pair of sneakers. It doesn't mean I still don't want them. Anyways I don't want to sidetrack this thread into something else. Not trying start any beef, just reminiscing a time when this forum was about helping each cop kicks and the appreciation of the kicks.
You work like 12 hour days or somethin? Rafffles last for a couple days

sorry I been a lone wolf in this game for the longest mindset is every man for himself.....How can I attempt to help out if I don't know their size? I'm a '92er (Year Of The 7s) Jordan 7s gone be in my blood until I die.

if they're just sneakers then I guess you don't need them then....if you're not going to put in work. You know the deal to this game already

I actually actually work 11 and the closestfootlocker is about an hour away. I'm not making a 2 hour trip to enter in a chance to win a pair of shoes. So to answer your question, yes.

sorry I been a lone wolf in this game for the longest mindset is every man for himself.....How can I attempt to help out if I don't know their size? I'm a '92er (Year Of The 7s) Jordan 7s gone be in my blood until I die.

No worries bro. I feel ya. I got nothing against anybody here. I sold bred 4 DS for 190 dropped off before. And I actually got there back a couple years back online when it was a really easy cop. I gave them to someone in a much worse situation then I was at the time. Now I'm trying to cop some pair of Js I like and JB is almost retroing everything. But it seems like I'm getting blasted for it. Idk NT seem to be a place where lotta peeps helping each other out but your right it seems like everyone for themselves nowadays.

No worries bro. I feel ya. I got nothing against anybody here. I sold bred 4 DS for 190 dropped off before. And I actually got there back a couple years back online when it was a really easy cop. I gave them to someone in a much worse situation then I was at the time. Now I'm trying to cop some pair of Js I like and JB is almost retroing everything. But it seems like I'm getting blasted for it. Idk NT seem to be a place where lotta peeps helping each other out but your right it seems like everyone for themselves nowadays.
what size you about? To keep in mind.

Demand>>>>>>>>>>>supply. There will always be people that strike out

Demand will def be greater than supply but I don't think it will be by that much. It'll be similar to the Hare 7s imo. There was a ton of demand but they made so many pairs that if you just put in a few raffle tix and tried online, you were probably gonna get a pair.

Lerkers ruined some of the people helping out

Demand will def be greater than supply but I don't think it will be by that much. It'll be similar to the Hare 7s imo. There was a ton of demand but they made so many pairs that if you just put in a few raffle tix and tried online, you were probably gonna get a pair.
Of course, chances are you will, but there will always be those that try and do their "homework" but still fail. It's the nature of the beast. And as for the hares, they were flipping for upper $200 out the gate. Again they can make a ton of pairs, but if the demand is that much great you will strikeout.

Last edited:
That back part is a disgrace but the tongue looks alright; these are closer to OG and I don't feel like paying $300 for the 2011 so count me in.

Back
Top Bottom