BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Do people like the OGs so much that they will take flaws because they were on the old ones too??? lol if you think that after 25+ years were getting the same manufacturing flaws "because thats how mass production works" :smh:  manufacturing has has advanced drastically in the past 25 years and if you think that  they simply cant make shoes better youre sipping the jordan brand koolaid a little too much. These are low quality because Jordan Brand CHOOSES to make them that way. It is completely with in their power and manufacturing capability to make better quality shoes. 
Not true at all and I'm not sipping any kool-aid it's just a known fact that when something is mass produced expect there to be flaws which is all I'm saying. People or mostly younger people complain that they want everything to be like the PGs and I was starting that even then that the OGs werent perfect either

Not true at all and I'm not sipping any kool-aid it's just a known fact that when something is mass produced expect there to be flaws which is all I'm saying. People or mostly younger people complain that they want everything to be like the PGs and I was starting that even then that the OGs werent perfect either
All im saying is that there is an acceptable level of flaws you can accept from something mass produced. But my issues arent with that. My issue is that JB sold us a cheap shoe for $200 give or take taxes and shipping. I didnt return my pair because of the "flaws" i returned them because they werent better than the 2011 pair and they werent worth the retail price.

Picked up a pair from Europe and a pair from finishline. The finishline pair has a different shape a little more bulky and lots of glue stains, the Europe pair from ATAF has a sleeker profile and zero glue stains strange here is a side by side, finishline on the left

View media item 1643185

Last edited:
Send them back. Plain and simple. With anything this mass-produced there will be things like noticeable glue stains, random imperfections, etc. If I recall correctly, OG's had those same issues...
Of  course I sent them back. Lol Just cause I'm pointing out things that were wrong with MY pair... 
laugh.gif

FTL and their family of companies typically do not include receipts for Jordan and certain Nike launch products. Reason being is that Nike sends the shoes to them sealed and double box. Otherwise, you would be getting their bag-o-death. Sending shoes double box is not their modus operandi.
Also I don't think this is a big deal but I how did I get an Eastbay box if I ordered from Footlocker? Factories?

Picked up a pair from Europe and a pair from finishline. The finishline pair has a different shape a little more bulky and lots of glue stains, the Europe pair from ATAF has a sleeker profile and zero glue stains strange here is a side by side, finishline on the left

View media item 1643185
I don't know how you can say the finishline shoe looks bulkier then the European one. If the the Finishline pair is the left shoe. The left shoe looks LESS bulky than the right one

I don't know how you can say the finishline shoe looks bulkier then the European one. If the the Finishline pair is the left shoe. The left shoe looks LESS bulky than the right one
I was gonna say the same thing...

Pretty happy with my tongues, I like them much more than the 2011's, very comfortable. Overall happy with the purchase. 
pimp.gif
  These are awesome.  Black lightning bolt down the middle on one shoe, blue lightning bolt down the middle of the other. Slight hits of yellow. FIRE

i remember when the 2011's released a youtuber made a review video where kept referring to these as the beer dough's and he wasn't trolling sad on so many levels anybody else remember this review?     

Last edited:
Im letting my shoes breathe a bit without laces cuz the toe boxes are choked and already creased like an erection in grey sweats :lol:

Nothing has been remasterd.

thats a huge stretch dbl steve

actually its an outright lie...they have 1000% improved SOME of the biggest issues

Not a lie at all. I never said they didn't improve at all, I understaind they have improved on some things. But to me remastered means improving on everything, shape, materials, using the right colors and so on. JB said the retros would be as close to OG's as possible. Just making some improvements is not "remasterd" IMO.

Exactly. It sure as hell doesn't warrant the $40 price increase. I'm telling you guys, this was flat-out false advertisement. It's a shame that there aren't enough customers willing to take a stand, and hold Nike responsible for their actions.

You aren't the only one that feels this way. The remastered stuff was always a ploy.

Nobody really knows me on here & might not care what i have to say but people saying that those with flaws on theirs should just accept it & send em back is a complete bogus comment in my opinion, im not trying to be rude or argue about it either just putting out my opinion. I got lucky & my mall had 2 pairs left & i'd be paying resell to get another pair or be out of a pair all together cause of the issues. I also dont get how both heels had dirt on them that i had to literally wash off on the pair i got shipped to me. Mine came with the paint completely missing on one of the peaks on the right shoe so obviously im returning them, but just cause it's a mass produced product means nothing & we shouldn't have to accept or expect it at all. they go through a Q/C check & if their as bad as my pair came there's no way it should be put through as able to be sold as anything but maybe even a B grade if that. I ended up buying the last 2 pairs from my mall 1 at Footlocker & 1 at Champs & both are precreased under the big bump that's under the lacing on all 3 pair, that's including the rotten pair i got from champs online. Only reason i bought the pairs at the mall is cause their no where near the pair i got from champs online. i don't know if many noticed this but on all 3 pair i have & on everyones pair i know who's pairs are pre creased & all have the cardboard shoe tree only pushed halfway in & all are creased right under where the shoe tree stopped being pushed in inside the shoe. Im wondering how many other people with this problem took out their inserts & pushed in their shoe trees & noticed its not pushed all the way in. I have a feeling that with them sitting for the couple months until they sold that the shoe tree caused these creases making the shoe mold that way.

Back
Top Bottom