Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

I've heard it all man. 
roll.gif

i think it will be closer than people saying it is...if soulja is being trained by Money Mayweather, he could pull it off

and as demonstrated by the ronda rousey thread, a smaller trained person will beat a bigger opponent almost every time

I boxed for 11 years. You aint learning **** in 2 months. Just the basics of keeping your hands up. The majority of the early training is just conditioning. It's not even boxing. Guarantee Soulja Boy gets winded quick af. Breezy got hella fast twitch muscles from all that dancing.

Deandre is food.

Lord Breezy have every advantage in this fight. Not only is he taller, bigger. But his arm reach is longer too. Breezy gonna give this man 5 Jabs to the jaw and this will be over. Breezy 6'1 maybe 6'2. Atleast when I seen him in the SugerFactory here in NY. Barely taller than dude, anfd I'm 6'4

Last edited:
Taxstone mentioned this and I agree with him 190%

He said that Soulja Boy is the Tupac of today. He just hasn't read the Willie Lynch letter yet.

This is true, Soulja boy is acting the same way that Pac did before he got "woke"

They both started off dancing
Soulja boy crank dat - Tupac dancing with humpty hump

No disrespect at all. Pac is one of my favorite NY rappers

If you remove Pac-stans' opinion....

1408.gif

bruh....:rofl:

how am I supposed to take this serious

i'm dead at him on the elliptical

He said that Soulja Boy is the Tupac of today. He just hasn't read the Willie Lynch letter yet.

This is true, Soulja boy is acting the same way that Pac did before he got "woke"

PAC was raised by black panthers when wasn't he "woke"?

what a dumb *** comparison.

I'm sure tax was joking but of course a bunch of idiots will run with it like he kicked knowledge.

Last edited:
I got draco with the win and upset. Rd 2 knockout.

Lord Breezy have every advantage in this fight. Not only is he taller, bigger. But his arm reach is longer too. Breezy gonna give this man 5 Jabs to the jaw and this will be over. Breezy 6'1 maybe 6'2. Atleast when I seen him in the SugerFactory here in NY. Barely taller than dude, anfd I'm 6'4

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this is not bout to happen

how is souljah only 5'9? dude seems like he's at least 6'1 lol

i didn't know how funny he is until this whole ordeal :rofl:

Last edited:

Pac was not out here picking fights with R&B singers during his Digital Underground era.

It was actually after he was woke and joined Death Row that he became a thug and started acting. None of that was going on during 2paclypse Now.

Chris Brown would absolutely WASH Soulja Boy.

Like...

How is this even a conversation?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom