Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

In the streets If you have to pay to be somewhere or for nothing to happen to you , anything u do at that location isn't real

Last edited:
C1WYy2wXEAAarSZ.jpg:large

Lol y'all funny!
Ok I give soulja credit for driving down to cpt turf but it also shows what cpt turf is really about [emoji]128527[/emoji]
I'm like 99% sure it's not one of them in the set that's willing to face the charges of killing a celebrity in broad daylight so it kind of works out in soulja's favor.
You'd be hard pressed to find one in the set to stomp a celebrity out.
Don't let that tupac n biggie stuff fool you. That had a lot of inner workings going on plus criminal police involved to pull that off.

As far as the match, lol y'all know soulja cannot see Chris in that ring. Way too athletic. On GP he winning.

That Tyrone biggums beanie soulja got on tho [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm putting up 500 for this **** if it happens. On Bhris. I'll take a cokehead over a leanhead

These cats prolly live one neighborhood away from eachother.

Soulja either has dirt on chris or hes broke and needs attention.

CB been boxing though right? That boy is dead now with that daughter talk. It's like the one part of dude's life keeping him stable. For me I might shoot him talking bout my kid, can't imagine what a nut would do. Fight might not happen.

Back
Top Bottom