Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Spice 1 called it killa cali back on the 187 he wrote album

Celly Cel too. Love that album too.

Bangin in the Bay is definitely as big as it used to. It must be isolated at least cause I don't see anything like that no more but then I stay away from the BS nowadays. I think in the valleys it is still crazy. Like Salinas and those areas. They must gang bang out of boredom.
Used to get head in the whip from this black/Mexican chick from salinas that moved out to Decatur , GA...shorty used to rock a salinas high sweatshirt n told me it was ratchet out there :lol:

Couple Cali dudes in here think the rest of the world dumb enough to believe it's still 1991 out on those streets , once again **** goes down like everywhere but LA one of the safest big cities in America these days just like NYC no need for anybody to go there and be worried or tried to bang , u ain't fooling nobody with paragraphs
laugh.gif

Nobody knows what anybody else knows ih this thread, "killa Cali" , [emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm sure I'll be just fine the next time I'm in LA or Long Beach again
you will...idk why dude is gassing it so much. 

Cause that's what us grown men do, If there's an issue/disagreement we address it directly.

and the " you won't @ em " has been a joke on twitter for a few years now so stop that nonsense, At the end of the day we both looking for crazy for arguing on a message board dedicated to sneakers. :lol:
Yup never that serious on here .,.this a thread bout Soulja boy boxing Chris brown after all :lol:

My man :smokin

It's not like youre gonna go to areas in which stuff goes down so of course you'll be alright. LA is big so of course nothing gon go down if you're going to Beverly Hills, Venice, Santa Monica. Walk around Slauson and it'll be a different story.

Yall aint got no different bread of street ***** out there [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Defending other ****** dirty work [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Funniest **** I've seen all day.

It's not like youre gonna go to areas in which stuff goes down so of course you'll be alright. LA is big so of course nothing gon go down if you're going to Beverly Hills, Venice, Santa Monica. Walk around Slauson and it'll be a different story.
Oh they were talking about tourist LA??

Yea they good
roll.gif

I literally can say this about anywhere in America. Y'all hoods ain't no different than anywhere else

I literally can say this about anywhere in America. Y'all hoods ain't no different than anywhere else
Go to Chicago I bet u probably staying downtown on michigan Ave somewhere, go thru southside it's a different story. Atl, Milwaukee, ny, Philly, Houston, detroit, nc, etc etc etc.

Last edited:

Nobody is disputing that. Its bad everywhere. Im talking to those who claims that gang banging aint on the same level as it once was when it is. The dynamics of it have just changed a bit.

Nobody is disputing that. Its bad everywhere. Im talking to those who claims that gang banging aint on the same level as it once was when it is. The dynamics of it have just changed a bit.
So wait you really trying to compare today to the early and mid 80's when crack was hot in the streets?

Last edited:
California always has the reputation of being soft. Its a deceiving place. Live in NYC now. But I got into way more funk in California. I don't know whether its tough or not but in California they shoot.

Ain't his fault Wayne is a **** rider. :lol:

Same thing with the lean culture. That started with UGK and 3-6 but once Wayne jumped on it, it became like a fashion trend.
Lean Culture started way before 3-6 or UGK and even way before DJ Screw/SUC...please stop talking on stuff you know nothing about
View media item 1847767

I knew somebody was come in on that "Nah it started way before that" :lol:

I'm not talking about the first man to ever sip lean, I'm talking who introduced the **** and had it spread through Hip Hop and that was UGK and 3-6.

I knew somebody was come in on that "Nah it started way before that" :lol:

I'm not talking about the first man to ever sip lean, I'm talking who introduced the **** and had it spread through Hip Hop and that was UGK and 3-6.

Thank you.

They were huge contribuors but it was more suc, but still. Dude refused to give someone outside cali some rep but failed to give a name of who brought the culture to the world.

Maybe e-40 was talmbout it but too bad i aint ever listened to that ******** ****** music. Uggghhhhhh.

The funniest part about this bickering is how salty you ladies get when we say some parts of LA is still gutter. Nobody that I can re-call off top said it was the grimiest city but y'all throw shade on a well respected set than act like chicken heads when we defend it. NT gon NT

California always has the reputation of being soft. Its a deceiving place. Live in NYC now. But I got into way more funk in California. I don't know whether its tough or not but in California they shoot.

Since when did California been perceived as soft? Never heard that beyond random dudes on NT.

I think once Colors, NWA and the Rodney king riots no one has ever looked at LA at being soft.

I will say liviing in Oakland for many years and traveling back in forth to LA for work and homies, LA makes it pretty clear where to steer clear from, while Oakland I felt like you could get caught anywhere haha.

Either way all these **** does is make gangs get clowned on online but in real life this doesn't do anything to anyone. In real life we all know what goes down and how they get down and people die every day behind it.

Again I lost more than a few Friends in Oakland. Oakland and the Rich ain't to be played with

Back
Top Bottom