Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

i kno its real out there but LA gangs come off kinda silly wit all da aesthetics

All I'm saying is silly to who? What those dudes doing with Soulja is corny but then they robbing and punking this dude all day and getting cashed out. Dudes do the same **** when they locked up.

Guys who ain't built for that life put money on the books for guys who are so they can get by ok in jail. Now for the life of me I don't know why someone with money on the outside would do that but for those goons if someone paying they gonna take it.

And for them sets the only people they look crazy to are rival gangs who are gonna bang on them anyway so the **** does it really matter.

People talking **** online don't mean **** to dudes are walking up and down those streets playing the game

Is all this unbelievable corny? Hell yeah. But corny dudes get real dudes killed called all the time so what's the difference now

Last edited:
The funniest part about this bickering is how salty you ladies get when we say some parts of LA is still gutter. Nobody that I can re-call off top said it was the grimiest city but y'all throw shade on a well respected set than act like chicken heads when we defend it. NT gon NT
You noticed that too???

Its was the same in this thread

http://niketalk.com/t/634527/los-angeles-bloods-and-crips-which-gang-is-the-most-influential

Every time an LA Gang related thread pops up these NT hooks come in on some lowkey passive aggressive sly ****....

and yes its usually the same New York, ATL and DMV clowns.

They get real salty and insecure for some reason when it comes to these LA threads.....its always the same arguments...

Yall LA culture looks silly....flagging colors is silly...gang banging is silly....but...but...gang banging isn't profitable

well...well....NYC has gangs too 

well....well.....ATL is dangerous too

well..wwha..well....Baltimore has bad parts too

There is nothing cute nor admirable about poverty/ghetto/hood/gang culture period and I think we all can agree on that.

We see yall....
roll.gif

Last edited:
Since when did California been perceived as soft? Never heard that beyond random dudes on NT.

I think once Colors, NWA and the Rodney king riots no one has ever looked at LA at being soft.

I will say liviing in Oakland for many years and traveling back in forth to LA for work and homies, LA makes it pretty clear where to steer clear from, while Oakland I felt like you could get caught anywhere haha.

Either way all these **** does is make gangs get clowned on online but in real life this doesn't do anything to anyone. In real life we all know what goes down and how they get down and people die every day behind it.

Again I lost more than a few Friends in Oakland. Oakland and the Rich ain't to be played with
Mos def. I say the soft thing being in NYC. People always say some slick **** about Californians not being able to handle it. But that **** couldn't be further from the truth. In nyc its more a macho thing, a lot of ra ra and talking. California they wont say a thing and just blast. I've had my life threatened the most living in the bay. Lol

Last edited:
You noticed that too???
Its was the same in this thread
http://niketalk.com/t/634527/los-angeles-bloods-and-crips-which-gang-is-the-most-influential
Every time an LA Gang related thread pops up these NT hooks come in on some lowkey passive aggressive sly ****....
and yes its usually the same New York, ATL and DMV clowns.
They get real salty and insecure for some reason when it comes to these LA threads.....its always the same arguments...

Yall LA culture looks silly....flagging colors is silly...gang banging is silly....but...but...gang banging isn't profitable

well...well....NYC has gangs too 
well....well.....ATL is dangerous too
well..wwha..well....Baltimore has bad parts too

There is nothing cute nor admirable about poverty/ghetto/hood/gang culture period and I think we all can agree on that.

We see yall....:rofl:  

I think it's the other way actually. You guys seem to be upset that nobody "fears" y'all hood or respect the "gang culture" like a lot of people did in the 90's. Whether it be rap music or whatever to the rest of the country that mystique or aura is definitely gone. Dude's like game and wack 100 got y'all looking goofy as **** in the light. Of course we know certain parts of LA ain't sweet but I can point u to places in every state in this country who's just as bad or even worst who doesn't give a damn about color banging. If you someone who's from an impoverished community and don't care about color banging LA and it's culture is gonna be corny as hell to you.

Last edited:
I think it's the other way actually. You guys seem to be upset that nobody "fears" y'all hood or respect the "gang culture" like a lot of people did in the 90's. Whether it be rap music or whatever to the rest of the country that mystique or aura is definitely gone. Dude's like game and wack 100 got y'all looking goofy as **** in the light. Of course we know certain parts of LA ain't sweet but I can point u to places in every state in this country who's just as bad or even worst who doesn't give a damn about color banging. If you someone who's from an impoverished community and don't care about color banging LA and it's culture is gonna be corny as hell to you.
Says the guy from NYC......man the irony!

So you gotta admit..you all hold the crown for being super corny then.....

You Baltimore dudes on here too..gang banging in Maryland are we???

Not so fast ATL dudes in here....yall corny too.
Ya mans A Town Crippin wit da Ninja Turtles shirt on..
roll.gif

Last edited:
Don't even waste your time. Dudes get so flustered when dudes say how silly 50 year Olds like wack look talking bout on Piru every 5 seconds or a dude like game look on ig or how the fruit crew look.

Taxstone cut from the same cloth though, he finna be doing the same thing he doing now ten years from now. His obsession with Troy Ave is damn near stalker like.

Also does anyone even care bout Soulja boy? People already done moved on from this beef. It's crazy how social media jumps to next one, dudes can't even milk they 15 minutes from **** no more

Taxstone cut from the same cloth though, he finna be doing the same thing he doing now ten years from now. His obsession with Troy Ave is damn near stalker like.

How so ?

Troy was saying a lot questionable stuff and being extra for years and Tax called him out & said how felt about it

Way before it was trendy to hate on Troy ave narrative has been kinda flip by people since the club thing

Last edited:
Tax must want that fade :lol:

Riding with Tax on this one.....

Both them Wack dudes (100 and Wackstar) make their sets look bad.

I know Wack100 was respected back in his day. But you can grow long enough to become a villain/clown.

That's what's happening with him.

And if you listen to Tax's podcast....his beef with Wack100 is well understood. Tax constantly talks about how his OG's in jail and the streets are just old dickheads. Mainly for being 40 year olds....telling a bunch of teenagers to commit crimes....instead of doing something positive.

Tax also called Wack out, and dudes from his hood for letting themselves be exploited by being in the "Pest Control" video by game in BK when it had nothing to do with them.

You can't even be mad at Tax when you look at it from that perspective. A real "OG" to Tax NOW is a dude like CTG. Who constantly provides platforms for people to grow.

Wack100 is just a leech that's encouraging negativity with younger dudes at 50 years old.

Riding with Tax on this one.....

Both them Wack dudes (100 and Wackstar) make their sets look bad.

I know Wack100 was respected back in his day. But you can grow long enough to become a villain/clown.

That's what's happening with him.

And if you listen to Tax's podcast....his beef with Wack100 is well understood. Tax constantly talks about how his OG's in jail and the streets are just old dickheads. Mainly for being 40 year olds....telling a bunch of teenagers to commit crimes....instead of doing something positive.

Tax also called Wack out, and dudes from his hood for letting themselves be exploited by being in the "Pest Control" video by game in BK when it had nothing to do with them.

You can't even be mad at Tax when you look at it from that perspective. A real "OG" to Tax NOW is a dude like CTG. Who constantly provides platforms for people to grow.

Wack100 is just a leech that's encouraging negativity with younger dudes at 50 years old.
I 100% agree. Both them wackstar are ironically.... wack.

How so ?

Troy was saying a lot questionable stuff and being extra for years and Tax called him out & said how felt about it

Way before it was trendy to hate on Troy ave narrative has been kinda flip by people since the club thing

And the story goes Troy is really from the same neighborhood Tax is from. And (according to Tax) Troy's while existence is greatly fabricated

I don't see how you disagree that a 50 yr old ***** running round looking for fights and promoting negativity instead of uplifting his people with his lessons learned isn't a cornball loser.

Catching up on this thread, ya'll funny thinking it ain't bloods and crips in every major city. Just cuz they not the original sets, these dudes will still wet you up.

It's like saying GS9 ain't real crips... lol , don't tell them that cuz you gonna get that work

It gangs everywhere and it's gotta be respected regardless if 90 percent of the gang is soft when they dolo...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom