Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

You really believe all that dude. He also said he started the bloods in NYC i mean what makes him believable lol

For Tax what else does he have but this. He caught a break and he has to keep it up no matter what. The controversy is what he brings so it ain't a death wish he just doesn't have anything else to offer IMO.

Man you don't like Tax :wow: :lol:

Got you lying / exaggerating stuff for good measure

"West up west up west up west up.....you wana drag ****** from Seattle and ****** from las vegas into it"

:rofl:

Still agree with everything he say about old man wack.

there's validity there, but thats looking at da world sanitized and without factors that are unforeseen (like a punch in da face).

in da real world, u have to hold some type of title or have enforceable power to talk da way Taxstone does about wack, even if it's completely legitimate.

its a perverse sense of irony, that da Truth has to have preconditions for it to be uttered, but thats da way da world works sometimes.

Taxstone is a "bad" good guy and Wack is a "good" bad guy in this case.

I feel if you aren't making good music or in this case any music then you shouldn't have a pedastal to speak on other artist period. Thats why I can't stand Tax or Wack100. Who the f' is y'all N' to be commenting on ****. Keep that street **** in the streets and let the artist do him.

I feel if you aren't making good music or in this case any music then you shouldn't have a pedastal to speak on other artist period. Thats why I can't stand Tax or Wack100. Who the f' is y'all N' to be commenting on ****. Keep that street **** in the streets and let the artist do him.

So if someone wants to talk ****, or call a ****** bluff and is down to back it up, they gotta have a poppin record?

**** aint eem bout soulja boy and chris no more, its about these other cats behind the scenes beefin wit eachother now and everyone involved lookin real suspect.

So if someone wants to talk ****, or call a ****** bluff and is down to back it up, they gotta have a poppin record?

**** aint eem bout soulja boy and chris no more, its about these other cats behind the scenes beefin wit eachother now and everyone involved lookin real suspect.

They can handle that street **** in the streets, Period. Im saying dudes who make gossiping their career and are essentially backseat commentators or those who do whatever they can for recognition so they P.Diddy there way into the spotlight like Wack and Tax are annoying and useless to me.

How you gonna play the tough guy role but you gossip for a living? How you a grown *** grandpa trying to gang bang and act like Hip Hop's gatekeeper on how to act?

:lol: Wavy asking them wild irrelevant questions from left field. Go make me a raspado papa

Tax just know that it would be stupid for Wack to even attempt some sort of retaliation right now because the heat would be directly on him.

He can talk all that ish from behind the screen in NY but let's see if he'll go to LA and play super thug.

They can handle that street **** in the streets, Period. Im saying dudes who make gossiping their career and are essentially backseat commentators or those who do whatever they can for recognition so they P.Diddy there way into the spotlight like Wack and Tax are annoying and useless to me.

How you gonna play the tough guy role but you gossip for a living? How you a grown *** grandpa trying to gang bang and act like Hip Hop's gatekeeper on how to act?

:lol: Wavy asking them wild irrelevant questions from left field. Go make me a raspado papa

Why the Diddy slander though :lol:

I asked you a question regarding your statement vavoso, dont talk out the side of your neck again.

Your all over the place wit multiple statements.

I asked you a question regarding your statement vavoso, dont talk out the side of your neck again.

Your all over the place wit multiple statements.

View media item 2211692fallback

Back
Top Bottom