Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Basically this is what happened....

SB somehow got in touch with a respected OG from Fruit Towns. How? I don't follow this clown so I wouldn't know but the point is he did. He asked for protection in exchange for some monthly bread from OG's set while he's living in Los Angeles.

He goes to Compton to record that video to hype himself up for Breezy and the second he tries to claim he's from the set he gets checked. That's that video we all saw.....

He thought that monthly bread he's putting up makes him part of the set which he quickly found out that's not how it goes down here. Fruit Town's ain't EVER claim this chump, he tried to claim them and got checked for doing so

Why wasn't he murked on the spot?

As long as that OG has that influence on them young dudes that are really putting in work for their hood they won't touch SB because those are orders from that OG. Period.

The day SB stops cutting those checks and tries to show face in Compton is the day you will hear about him getting murked. He can still get it right now from any other gang if they catch him slippin driving around here.

Now according to N' who ain't ever gang banged soulja boy getting checked from the same dudes he's paying is somehow a reflection on that hood and how weak it's become....lol really tho?

To make things worse, grown *** men discussing this whole situation on a sneaker message board have came to the conclusion that ALL street cats from Los Angeles are weak cause of this.....

Y'all N' smoking that dust if you think it ain't really real out here.

So a regular rich person can live in LA without running into gangs? Even if they wanna go to the club like Playhouse or Bootsy Bellows?

Fruit town Piru is one of the biggest Blood sets out here tho lol

I'm sure if these dudes went to Denver Lane, Bounty Hunters, Fruit Town Brims, 20's etc they would all gladly take the money.

Will never understand why these rich grown men move to Calabasas/Santa Monica/Beverly hills decide to bang. Only time they step foot here on the east side is when they wanna make a video about how they "be in the hood."

LA is big. Fruit town Piru is so far from where SB lives. Makes no sense :lol: :smh: Fruit Town Brims woulda made more sense but I'm sure we wanted to be able to say Bompton :lol:

I think CB lives in Tarzana. Dude gotta take an hour-and-half ride on the freeway just to come out here and bang :lol: He could easily live his life amd mever once run into any Pirus. He went out of his way to do this ********.

Hmmm....

Most rappers getting taxed by the 60's?

:lol:
Exactly what dudes are saying about making the set look bad. They a internet meme now

These dudes have no idea the whole world is laughing at them and don't consider them legit no matter what. Wasting all this time and money. Go home and be a family man.

CB said "fools wanna bang but don't wanna put no work in"

:rofl:

Delusional.

THIS is why I'm riding with Draco. While Soulja and Chris share that child star, urban masculinity insecurity......Chris is actually a dude with all the potential and tools to elevate.....but his own stupid ego and ridiculous insecurity continually hold him back. And Soulja knows he's a troll.

Chris Brown actually believes he grew up flipping bricks and putting in work for the fruit town pirus in Bompton.

**** Chris Brown. (Talented as hell though. Can't front :lol:)

jus watched the bhris breezy video

cali yall gonna hafta take a L that one 
laugh.gif

So a regular rich person can live in LA without running into gangs? Even if they wanna go to the club like Playhouse or Bootsy Bellows?

Yes to your first question and no to your second question. I won't elaborate any further but I will say this. Both of these clowns could have chosen to live under the radar here in Los Angeles without any problems from any gang's whatsoever. They literally went out of their way to associate themselves with the red side for no damn real reason other than battling their own insecurity of feeling soft and the need to have other's see them as tough. Hustling backwards. Meanwhile the Kitten Whisperer aka Drake out here living tax free laughing at these two dudes

Back
Top Bottom