Boxer briefs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boxers

What's wrong with straight briefs other than they are not cool (right now) and people don't think they look good (right now)? Curious...

I bought low rise boxer briefs by mistake,
30t6p3b.gif
, worst things ever. But I do prefer boxer briefs, ever since I started playing sports and heard about dudes tubes tangling up.

I bought low rise boxer briefs by mistake,
30t6p3b.gif
, worst things ever. But I do prefer boxer briefs, ever since I started playing sports and heard about dudes tubes tangling up.

Originally Posted by fc15

What's wrong with straight briefs other than they are not cool (right now) and people don't think they look good (right now)? Curious...

I don't know...they just look too feminine to me..like panties. lol

Originally Posted by fc15

I don't know...they just look too feminine to me..like panties. lol

These are the only thing that ever touches my body as far as underwear is concerned

images

Expensive yes $20 per pair.  But soooo worth it.  Last forever, super comfortable, wick away sweat.  I work out in them every day wash them all the time still have pairs from a year ago

These are the only thing that ever touches my body as far as underwear is concerned

images

Expensive yes $20 per pair.  But soooo worth it.  Last forever, super comfortable, wick away sweat.  I work out in them every day wash them all the time still have pairs from a year ago

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Calvin Klein is very comfortable if you spend $15+. Hanes comfortwaist is good for pack of 4 for $10.

CK joints are good money....

The most comfortable joints I have are burberry though....

Thats if you're trying to spend much on bb's....

The only time I wear regular boxers is to sleep in....

BBs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Calvin Klein is very comfortable if you spend $15+. Hanes comfortwaist is good for pack of 4 for $10.

CK joints are good money....

The most comfortable joints I have are burberry though....

Thats if you're trying to spend much on bb's....

The only time I wear regular boxers is to sleep in....

BBs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

man the worst is when you have a lil gut rocking some tite as boxer briefs ... i still rock with the briefs tho
pimp.gif

man the worst is when you have a lil gut rocking some tite as boxer briefs ... i still rock with the briefs tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

pimp.gif

Do some sit ups my dude! the birds will appreciate. I promise
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

pimp.gif

Do some sit ups my dude! the birds will appreciate. I promise
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom