Boy stars in Barbie commercial

Interesting... please explain how I am a hypocrite. Or are you just throwing that word out just to throw it?
Interesting indeed, I don't need to explain the obvious.
you really do tho 
laugh.gif

I tried to ignore the attempt to pit the black plight against the LBGT plight but damn leave it to yall to go all the way on this tired old dumb argument on NT.

The hypocrisy and ignorance on both sides is glaring.

Explain the hypocrisy on each side? Let's hear it, cause I only see hypocrisy on one side.
Any time you take up for one group asking/arguing for justice and equality and then deny/ignore through arguing or w/e yall call this bull **** in here of another group asking for the same justice and equality you're being a hypocrite.

The rest is the tired ignorance listing who had it worse, trying to compare struggles, who has more rights, etc.

Keep in mind the entire way it started in this thread is utter bull ****.

Last edited:
You still havent found my quotes. At this point you are just baiting people to be banned.

Amazing how you spew hatred towards religons yet throw titles at someone who does not agree with homosexuality.

Lol your a troll, mods have called you out time and time again, its just this go round we are discusing your homosexual lifestyle thus you display the same ignorance you acuse people who follow a religion of doing.

A lot of his criticism towards religion is against hypocritical or antiquated views that have no place in today's society.

lol, religion has persecuted millions but ight. Go head with your stupid joke.

Didn't you say you were out two pages ago? Why you still here?

No humans persecuted millions. Thats like me saying homosexuality should end because all of the men who sleep with young boys. Jeffery daumer was a gay man who preyed on poor gay men, do you see me using him as the poster boy for homosexuality?

What? Christians persecute gays because it's a sin but they're supposed to love thy neighbor? Christianity has a long running problem with homophobia, he's calling them out on it.

Did the people killed at the AME Church in SC deserve to die since they were christians? Since you know religion needs to be eradicated, since you do not agree with it.

What? Christians persecute gays because it's a sin but they're supposed to love thy neighbor? Christianity has a long running problem with homophobia, he's calling them out on it.

Why are you only referring to Christianity? That is not the only religion that has a problem with homophobia.

Last edited:
gets mad about comparisons between the black struggles and gay struggles, but goes on to comparing religion and gays.....

That's the hypocrisy that reeks through this thread.

Btw religion is a choice, unlike being gay.

No humans persecuted millions. Thats like me saying homosexuality should end because all of the men who sleep with young boys. Jeffery daumer was a gay man who preyed on poor gay men, do you see me using him as the poster boy for homosexuality?

It specifically states in the Bible (and the Quran for that matter) that homosexuality is disallowed. And other morally corrupt things such as:

View media item 1791931View media item 1791930View media item 1791929
But we're getting a bit off track here so I won't address this any further.

Why are you only referring to Christianity? That is not the only religion that has a problem with homophobia.

Did those of the jewish faith deserve to die inthe holocaust? Their religious text is the basis for islam and christianity and they were killed by a non relgious person.

gets mad about comparisons between the black struggles and gay struggles, but goes on to comparing religion and gays.....

That's the hypocrisy that reeks through this thread.

Btw religion is a choice, unlike being gay.

Im showing you all the stupidity in your arguments. But once again it has become more clear what We are dealing with lol.

Did the people killed at the AME Church in SC deserve to die since they were christians? Since you know religion needs to be eradicated, since you do not agree with it.
where has anyone on NT said that christians deserve to die because of their religion?

when non bigoted people say religion needs to be eradicated they mean that religious folk need to become athiests, not that all chrisitans need to be killed off

Some posters think I've been putting words in others' mouths, well this guy just took it to another level.

I think religion is fraudulent and manipulative. It can definitely do good and for those that use it to empower others, good for them. I have no problem with that. I DO have a problem when religions try to infringe on the rights of others or dictate laws. And no they didn't deserve to die, what kind of question is that? I never insinuated people should die because they believe in religion.

where has anyone on NT said that christians deserve to die because of their religion?

when non bigoted people say religion needs to be eradicated they mean that religious folk need to become athiests, not that all chrisitans need to be killed off

So people should become athiest because you guys say so, but people cant disagree with homosexuality? Respond yes or no, and nothing else.

Some posters think I've been putting words in others' mouths, well this guy just took it to another level.

I think religion is fraudulent and manipulative. It can definitely do good and for those that use it to empower others, good for them. I have no problem with that. I DO have a problem when religions try to infringe on the rights of others or dictate laws. And no they didn't deserve to die, what kind of question is that? I never insinuated people should die because they believe in religion.

You have a issue with religion infringing on peoples rights, but it is ok for you to infringe on someones rights? Respond yes or no.

So people should become athiest because you guys say so, but people cant disagree with homosexuality? Respond yes or no, and nothing else.

They should not let religion dictate their critical thinking and no people can't disagree with homosexuality because that's bigotry.

Infringing on other peoples' rights? I just said I'm fine with religious people :lol:

Last edited:
You have a issue with religion infringing on peoples rights, but it is ok for you to infringe on someones rights? Respond yes or no.

If someone is being persecuted for their religion, they should just hide their faith right?

Or does that only apply to gay people and their sexual orientation?

Back
Top Bottom