Boy stars in Barbie commercial

where has anyone on NT said that christians deserve to die because of their religion?

when non bigoted people say religion needs to be eradicated they mean that religious folk need to become athiests, not that all chrisitans need to be killed off
So people should become athiest because you guys say so, but people cant disagree with homosexuality? Respond yes or no, and nothing else.
no, people should become athiest because they understand that religion is a tool used by those in power to control the masses

people can disagree with homosexuality, it just makes them a bigot.

i understand that you dont want me to say anything else because you struggle to comprehend basic concepts but im not going to so if you dont like it, leave

They should not let religion dictate their critical thinking and no people can't disagree with homosexuality because that's bigotry.

I said respond yes or no.

It is ok for you to decide all people need to be athiest, but it is not ok for people to make the decision that they do not agree to homosexuality?

Its not hard what im asking you to do. Quote me saying yes or saying no.

no, people should become athiest because they understand that religion is a tool used by those in power to control the masses

i understand that you dont want me to say anything else because you struggle to comprehend basic concepts but im not going to so if you dont like it, leave

I ask you to respond yes or no and you reply with that and we want to talk about someones comprehension skills?

Makes sense.

View media item 1791936

how do you even make the logical jump from "religion is bad" to "so you think everyone in the holocaust deserved to die?!"

the lack of critical thinking is mind boggling 

I ask you to respond yes or no and you reply with that and we want to talk about someones comprehension skills?

Makes sense.
yes.

I said respond yes or no.

It is ok for you to decide all people need to be athiest, but it is not ok for people to make the decision that they do not agree to homosexuality?

Its not hard what im asking you to do. Quote me saying yes or saying no.

Lol, I know better than to respond to a loaded question. Homosexuality isn't a choice, what religion someone follows is.

Once again I never said I want all people to be atheists. I will repost what I said about religion and I want you to tell me when I said that:

1. A lot of his criticism towards religion is against hypocritical or antiquated views that have no place in today's society.
2. lol, religion has persecuted millions but ight. Go head with your stupid joke.
3. What? Christians persecute gays because it's a sin but they're supposed to love thy neighbor? Christianity has a long running problem with homophobia, he's calling them out on it.
4. It specifically states in the Bible (and the Quran for that matter) that homosexuality is disallowed. And other morally corrupt things such as:

So I wonder where you got that from, cause I sure didn't find it here.

So people should become athiest because you guys say so, but people cant disagree with homosexuality? Respond yes or no, and nothing else.

People should be allowed to believe and do as they wish as long as these believes and views don't promote hate and violence, I'm not religious but I don't frown upon my mother who is very much Christian...I do however have an issue with radicals killing innocent people in the name of religion....last I heard the LGBT group ain't out there mass murdering straight people..

how do you even make the logical jump from "religion is bad" to "so you think everyone in the holocaust deserved to die?!"

the lack of critical thinking is mind boggling 

The lack of recognizing sarcasm is mind boggling.

Be dumb brehs.

People should be allowed to believe and do as they wish as long as these believes and views don't promote hate and violence, I'm not religious but I don't frown upon my mother who is very much Christian...I do however have an issue with radicals killing innocent people in the name of religion....last I heard the LGBT group ain't out there mass murdering straight people..

How is not agreeing with homosexuality promoting hate?

If my son enjoys drinking alcohol but i do not agree with it but still let him live hos life, how is that promoting hate?

Lol, I know better than to respond to a loaded question. Homosexuality isn't a choice, what religion someone follows is.

Once again I never said I want all people to be atheists. I will repost what I said about religion and I want you to tell me when I said that:

1. A lot of his criticism towards religion is against hypocritical or antiquated views that have no place in today's society.
2. lol, religion has persecuted millions but ight. Go head with your stupid joke.
3. What? Christians persecute gays because it's a sin but they're supposed to love thy neighbor? Christianity has a long running problem with homophobia, he's calling them out on it.
4. It specifically states in the Bible (and the Quran for that matter) that homosexuality is disallowed. And other morally corrupt things such as:

So I wonder where you got that from, cause I sure didn't find it here.

Why do you refuse to answer yes or no? What is difficult about that request? Lol

Be dumb brehs.
please teach me how
nerd.gif

Son just compared homosexuality to alcoholism and is wondering why people are calling him a bigot. :lol:

Homosexuality is the same as alcoholism is a comparison. I have not made one comparison in this thread. You can replace drinking alcohol with anything yoj want, still you should be able to answer me.

And until you compile the quotes I asked you to do you are dismissed troll.

What closet can black or asian people hide in?

Ever heard of an Uncle Tom or a twinkie? Plenty of minorities distance themselves from their ethnic backgrounds because they don't like to perpetuate stereotypes that will make them unappealing to whites (i.e. self-hatred). OK they can't hide their skin color, but it is similar. And the fact that gays can't disclose their sexuality freely must mean there is a stigma to homosexuality, even today.

Last edited:
Ever heard of an Uncle Tom or a twinkie? Plenty of minorities distance themselves from their ethnic backgrounds because they don't like to perpetuate stereotypes that will make them unappealing to whites. OK they can't hide their skin color, but it is similar. And the fact that gays can't disclose their sexuality freely must mean there is a stigma to homosexuality, even today.

Having a belief does not change your appearence.

Homosexuality is the same as alcoholism is a comparison. I have not made one comparison in this thread. You can replace drinking alcohol with anything yoj want, still you should be able to answer me.

And until you compile the quotes I asked you to do you are dismissed troll.

Yet it was out of line to draw parallels between the black struggle and the gay struggle

I'll be damb.

Back
Top Bottom