Boys, how do we feel about abstinence ? (SRS)

i believe that abstinence should be done not just to sex but to other aspects of life too, food, tv/internet, etc or anythng that you feel you consume or use or do too much.

God doesn't want us to have sex? Just another reason why religion is ridiculous.

I also can't imagine it being easy finding a woman who is also holding out for their husband.
When did I say that?

I said God doesn't want us to commit adultery. He wants us to wait for that person we marry. And it is easy...just have to know where to meet people.
God doesn't like me and I don't like him.
Once I grew up I wasn't interested in Fiction anymore.
How can you dislike someone if they are fiction?

Mind if I ask why you don't like Him?

If god didnt want us to have sex before marriage, he wouldve just made us unable to have sex until marriage...

When people say they've been in abstinence, does that mean they haven't fapped either?

I don't think I can hold all that hormones. Especially how easily exposed sex appeal is nowadays. 

If god didnt want us to have sex before marriage, he wouldve just made us unable to have sex until marriage...

Not to turn this into one of those types of threads, but IMO that's not necessarily true. Dating back to Adam && Eve, there's always been the element of free will, as in, God's not gonna restrict you from doing whatever...but if He's instructed one thing, && someone does the opposite, repercussions will likely follow. So I have to respectfully disagree.

When people say they've been in abstinence, does that mean they haven't fapped either?

I don't think I can hold all that hormones. Especially how easily exposed sex appeal is nowadays. 

I think that depends on the person; you'll find some who fall into either category. To my knowledge, the true idea of abstaining includes not fapping, but, as you stated, sex is so heavily centralized now that it can make life very difficult at times for someone who chooses to go this route. Self included.

Last edited:
i believe that abstinence should be done not just to sex but to other aspects of life too, food, tv/internet, etc or anythng that you feel you consume or use or do too much.

This right here.

Was abstinent for about 6 months. Got some clarity and peace.

I was dating my gf for 4 months without smashing. Best gf I have had so far

I think they try to avoid things that will expose sex, which seems impossible. I knew few males and female who were on this tip and refused to watch true blood and **** like that. One was even an atheist :lol: but some slipped up

All praises due to The Creator of The Universe. We were all made in the image of The Most High, not apes.

I disagree, the most high is perfect, pure, which means he doesn't have imperfections. we couldn't possibly be made of his image for obvious reasons.
but certainly all praise to him.

not trying to derail the thread but i find it humorous that we are all "made in his image" but somehow hes depicted as the dominant society.

Last edited:
I'm good off the whole evolution/religion thing. Do'nt know, don't care.
I used the "we came from apes thing" but it was a thoughtless addition
was just trying to point out as a self-actualized human being, I would hope that I'm able to resist my urges, more than an animal.

:pimp:
yes. yes yes yessssssssss

TIL everything written down is nonfiction because "these ideas had to come from somewhere".

Damn. In love w this quote

For anyone that's abstinent (for whatever reason you are) do you drink?
Bc I wil' out when I'm off da liqour
But seriously, it would be extrmely hard for me to resist temptation
failed in the past.

i only do it on accident or when its out of my control 
alien.gif

God isn't real and we didn't come from apes...get your facts straight. :rolleyes

As far as abstinence goes, I think self control is vital - promiscuity can only benefit one person and has the potential to ruin one's interpersonal relationships. But hey, if you're doing what you want to do without harm to others (i.e. using protection), do you.

God isn't real and we didn't come from apes...get your facts straight.
eyes.gif

As far as abstinence goes, I think self control is vital - promiscuity can only benefit one person and has the potential to ruin one's interpersonal relationships. But hey, if you're doing what you want to do without harm to others (i.e. using protection), do you.
All of this. and Info on the god isnt real part? I feel like either way is or isnt, youre still gonna have the life you lead and die. so irrelevant

Dude said he was having sex with a chick with a heroin addiction :lol:

You probably got a house in Virginia b

All of this. and Info on the god isnt real part? I feel like either way is or isnt, youre still gonna have the life you lead and die. so irrelevant

IDC. If people want to suspend logic to believe in an invisible man in the sky cool.

I digress. No more of this talk from me.

No if god didn't want us having sex he or she would give us the tools to have sex and waits for us to grow up because when you go through life you realize it's not really love. Love don't look like that

Last edited:
Sex is apart of a normal healthy life. Which is why if you don't bust one once in awhile you have wet dreams.

Don't know why anybody would practice abstinence unless they had a sex addiction.

Whats so fake about a white male being murdered or committing suicide in the middle of Jerusalem or nowadays what most would consider the middle of nowhere. He's a hero to some because nowadays ., idk Jesus' sexual preference but he's just another MLK and his story works for me. It actually seems real.

Too much of anything is bad. Sex between people that love each other is the most beautiful thing in the world. Anyone that is saving themselves for marriage I commend you because that is truly a great thing.

But I'm addicted to the box

I was addicted to the charity box myself but once I stopped I seemed to become masculine towards females. I had varities. I truly believe the box drove me insane. It should come with a warning sticker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom