BrandBlack

they gon be excluded from coupons?
I've been curious about this as well.  I have a feeling yes, but can't confirm.

Luckily I have a winner's circle coupon and I'm pretty sure you can use those regardless of restrictions?  Like a gift card in a sense

I'd be surprised if coupons worked.  Pleasantly surprised of course.

Winners Circle rewards won't be a problem, or at least it shouldn't be.  I'm going to pick up one of them, but not sure which yet.  Game time decision.  Winners Circle + Discover 10% reward takes some of the sting off.

Idk which cw I want this weekend either. Leaning toward the blk/red cause I'm planning to cop the white/grey next month so no need to own 2 white based pairs but the white/blues are clean.

I'm in the opposite scenario.  I just want one to try out and see how they perform before picking up a second pair.  With the blackouts next month, I'm leaning towards blue/white, but that white isn't going to stay white for long.

should we worry about copping these asap before they sell out tomorrow?

Need a re-release of those future legends 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

should we worry about copping these asap before they sell out tomorrow?

Need a re-release of those future legends 
pimp.gif
I think it's Sunday, not tomorrow.  I'm getting mine first thing, but knowing more are dropping in April, I won't trip if I miss out.  I just got XX9's in from that NDC clearance code/sale, on top of the Curry 1, Lillard 1 and CF Drive.  I can't remember ever having a rotation stronger than what I have now.

This is like the perfect storm of basketball shoes right now.  With the Curry 1, CF Drive/Drive low, and now the JC2 finally dropping, the availability of near perfect performance shoes is reaching epic proportions.  I don't know about you guys, but boxes are piling up for me recently and I'm happy to let them since they're all awesome on court.

I think it's Sunday, not tomorrow.  I'm getting mine first thing, but knowing more are dropping in April, I won't trip if I miss out.  I just got XX9's in from that NDC clearance code/sale, on top of the Curry 1, Lillard 1 and CF Drive.  I can't remember ever having a rotation stronger than what I have now.

This is like the perfect storm of basketball shoes right now.  With the Curry 1, CF Drive/Drive low, and now the JC2 finally dropping, the availability of near perfect performance shoes is reaching epic proportions.  I don't know about you guys, but boxes are piling up for me recently and I'm happy to let them since they're all awesome on court.
Deezy -- cool to hear you now have the XX9, amazing court shoe... 

Psyched for this drop tomorrow 
smokin.gif

My most recent purchases have been way of wade 3's size 11.5 and reebok questions size 11. Should I go with an 11 for the crossover? Going to order the white/blue pair.

My most recent purchases have been way of wade 3's size 11.5 and reebok questions size 11. Should I go with an 11 for the crossover? Going to order the white/blue pair.
My advice would be the smaller of your two sizes, unless maybe you have pretty wide feet.  These have a little more volume up front

Does FNL still launch stuff at 8 AM ET? Wasn't sure if they switched to 10 like FTL and others

dang can't wait to hoop in these things, going to try and use 10march100 for $10 bucks off on FNL (probably won't work) along with $20 rewards. *fingers crossed* 

10march100 worked for these guys for $10 off at finishline, free shipping as well.  With my WC rewards it came out to 118! 

the code doesn't work on the blue pair, only the red.

NVM it does work after i signed out and signed into my other account

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom