BrandBlack

I'd rather have a delay in shipping confirmation and get them sooner than get quick tracking and slower delivery. Finish line gave me tracking next day but scheduled for Saturday delivery.

got em today from FNL really comfortable and fits slightly bigger than recent nike sigs. cushion feels awesome too. Low to the ground and bouncy

Last edited:
How do they fit compared to UA CFD, Curry 1, Lillard, Kobe IX Elite low?

Cushioning close to Micro G?

How do they fit compared to UA CFD, Curry 1, Lillard, Kobe IX Elite low?

Cushioning close to Micro G?
fit is not as narrow as the CFD. About the same as the Curry 1 but slightly longer. Not as big as the lillard 1. Not as narrow as the kobe 9 elite low.

Micro G was the first thing that came to mind but these are more bouncier.

Last edited:
Should I be concern about brand black orders? Made an order for both colors havnt seen any emails. Only that the money was taken from my card already. Excited to get these in along with the grey pair next konth

Should I be concern about brand black orders? Made an order for both colors havnt seen any emails. Only that the money was taken from my card already. Excited to get these in along with the grey pair next konth

I've ordered from them quite a few times and I usually get the shipping confirmation close to the day I receive the package. You should be okay.

Just played a few games in them and I'm really liking the shoes. Traction was on point and the cushion has a nice responsiveness to it. I'm thinking I could've possibly went 1/2 size down, but the fit wasn't terrible, I just prefer a really snug fit.

So much for the translucent edges.  I prefer them this way, so don't matter to me.  Where are all the pick-up pics at???

More pics deezyvsop2 deezyvsop2 ! need it to make me do a 180 :lol:

Does it look like the BB logo on the midsole can be easily removed? Like slide dental floss and some heat to remove it? Not feeling their logo.

Last edited:
Was supposed to be getting some gear and te white/Royal from my boy at BB. They sold out too quick, thanks to all you bums, so I have to wait until April.

Kidding about the bums. Good to see you all getting them.

Was supposed to be getting some gear and te white/Royal from my boy at BB. They sold out too quick, thanks to all you bums, so I have to wait until April.

That sucks.  But you've been playing in other BB shoes if I'm not mistaken, so I can't say I feel too bad for you, haha.

Dewey - yeah, I've got four pair to finish for review right now - Micro G Pro, Curry, Peak TP9.2, and CP3.8 AE - so I'm good. Just serious jealous over all of you guys pics.

One of these days I may have to check out something from Peak.  TP is one of my favorite players and I like how his shoe looks, but I have too many shoes going on right now.

1/2 size down was definitely the right move... these are so comfy right out the box.. can't wait to get em on court!!

!

Same here man, we all should've kept quiet about how strong BB has been from a performance standpoint!

April releases are looking nice as well though, so I'm sure it'll be worth the wait

Is FNL getting the Blackouts in April?
Wondering the same 
nerd.gif

Is FNL getting the Blackouts in April?
Wondering the same 
nerd.gif
We will have all of these
[table][tr][td]215BB[/td][td]BRD[/td][td]BLACK/RED[/td][td]J CROSSOVER 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]215BB[/td][td]WBL[/td][td]WHITE/BLUE[/td][td]J CROSSOVER 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]215BB[/td][td]BRD[/td][td]BLACK/RED[/td][td]J CROSSOVER 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]215BB[/td][td]BLK[/td][td]BLACK /NAVY[/td][td]J CROSSOVER 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]215BB[/td][td]WBL[/td][td]WHITE/BLUE[/td][td]J CROSSOVER 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]215BB[/td][td]RED[/td][td]RED[/td][td]J CROSSOVER 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]218BB[/td][td]BKW[/td][td]BLACK/WHITE[/td][td]FORCE VECTOR[/td][/tr][tr][td]218BB[/td][td]NAT[/td][td]NATURAL/WHITE[/td][td]FORCE VECTOR[/td][/tr][tr][td]218BB[/td][td]WHT[/td][td]WHITE/WHITE[/td][td]FORCE VECTOR[/td][/tr][tr][td]223BB[/td][td]BKW[/td][td]BLACK/WHITE[/td][td]PARAMETRIC TRAINER[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom