BrandBlack

vettez06 vettez06 at the time I was told Jamal had some charitable foundations he was asking Brandblack to help with and they couldn’t so adidas stepped in.

and again, thank you for the follow on IG and the support. I can clearly see you are a rational, open-minded individual who likes debate and political discussion. Much like Mr. Raysse, whom I have had many discussions with over the years (oh no, we are friends - I must be on the take too). Just like I have discussions with friends all the time on posts like the one you have memorized. I am so glad you follow me so closely and monitor my thoughts otherwise I would have no one to set me on the correct thought path.

Unlike you, I don’t NEED everyone to think like I do. I accept different opinions as difference in demographics, eras, experiences, and attitudes. I don’t feel the need to make, by way of threats, everyone agree with me (I’m going to show ALL of your posts to your employers and get you in trouble!!!). Again, I asked a question and you got stupid all over it. All you have to do is stop it - that’s it. You started it, you stop it - but you can’t, even when it’s gotten so hard for you to grasp that I DON’T CARE if you post everyone of my politics posts on here. But if you do, post them all, not just the ones that fit your narrative and agenda like you did here.

To make it even - what’s your IG? Let’s get to know each other better.

I stopped reading your reply when you said that you guys are friends.

He doesn’t know or pay attention to your far right evangelical lunacy.

I saw that you called Jacques Slade a friend in this thread as well 😂.

While I don’t doubt that you have interacted with these people I am fairly certain that they don’t know what you’re about- and again I invite you to start a thread about your beliefs.

I will never follow you on Instagram, if I want senior takes on performance basketball shoes I can ask my Dad.

Please do better in life, BRIAN.

I stopped reading your reply when you said that you guys are friends.

He doesn’t know or pay attention to your far right evangelical lunacy.

I saw that you called Jacques Slade a friend in this thread as well 😂.

While I don’t doubt that you have interacted with these people I am fairly certain that they don’t know what you’re about- and again I invite you to start a thread about your beliefs.

I will never follow you on Instagram, if I want senior takes on performance basketball shoes I can ask my Dad.

Please do better in life, BRIAN.

again, at least spell my name right. And if you don’t follow me, why are you so worried about me? I asked for a YouTube channel and you got absolutely stupid - that’s the farthest and most stupid you can get - and you achieved it over a YouTube channel. You are completely twisted over me, an anonymous person you have never met, asking for a YouTube channel. Nothing else.

I can call Jacques right now. I can call or message David now, as well as Dallas Stokes and many others who might not agree with my political side but are, again, mature enough to have a discussion if it’s called for. Thanks for derailing the thread - at least we know you are good at that.

Yeah he talked about Crawford leaving and mentioned that he wouldn’t sponsor or sign any pro athletes to the brand again or something to that effect because of the constant headache that it was- he didn’t say Jamal himself was a headache (general consensus on him seems to be that he’s one of the most likable people you could ever meet).

I can definitely understand why.

In latest pictures of him playing in pro am he was wearing KDs 🤷🏻‍♂️

Crawford left years ago, he retired “I believe “ or didn’t get picked up and the Adidas contract probably ran out.

I do remember seeing him in a pair of Adidas and was shocked.

Crawford left years ago, he retired “I believe “ or didn’t get picked up and the Adidas contract probably ran out.

I do remember seeing him in a pair of Adidas and was shocked.

he wore the crazylight 2016 for years if I remember correctly

again, at least spell my name right. And if you don’t follow me, why are you so worried about me? I asked for a YouTube channel and you got absolutely stupid - that’s the farthest and most stupid you can get - and you achieved it over a YouTube channel. You are completely twisted over me, an anonymous person you have never met, asking for a YouTube channel. Nothing else.

I can call Jacques right now. I can call or message David now, as well as Dallas Stokes and many others who might not agree with my political side but are, again, mature enough to have a discussion if it’s called for. Thanks for derailing the thread - at least we know you are good at that.

I mean feel free to call them at this strange hour on a Monday evening to tell them about how upset you are at the Associated Press for ALLEGEDLY putting down your Patriotic ancestors or whatever 😂

It would probably be more productive and a situation where you could not control the narrative if you just tagged both of them in the AP post that you so proudly made 😂😂😂😂.

As far as the spelling of your name- whether it’s Brian or George Wallace or Robert E Lee, it’s all the same to me.

Just like you, they follow me. If they have something to say they know my number and where to find me, as they have. I’m not sure what you aren’t understanding about this - it’s simple really. But you just keep being confused and spinning in your little world. I’m going to go watch some kickgenius videos since you graciously gave me the channel link before your head is exploded.

Just like you, they follow me. If they have something to say they know my number and where to find me, as they have. I’m not sure what you aren’t understanding about this - it’s simple really. But you just keep being confused and spinning in your little world. I’m going to go watch some kickgenius videos since you graciously gave me the channel link before your head is exploded.

Brian I’d rather slam my genitals in a car door than follow you anywhere.

Your time would be better spent understanding the value of critical race theory being taught everywhere than watching people 30 years younger than you pontificate on the merits of performance basketball shoes.

Wait let me guess, there’s no need to teach that anywhere, right?

🤡

he wore the crazylight 2016 for years if I remember correctly

You’re exactly right and that’s what I remember seeing him in too.

1626749629761.jpeg

Brian I’d rather slam my genitals in a car door than follow you anywhere.

Your time would be better spent understanding the value of critical race theory being taught everywhere than watching people 30 years younger than you pontificate on the merits of performance basketball shoes.

Wait let me guess, there’s no need to teach that anywhere, right?

🤡

Good Lord - you win. I’m a racist white nationalist a-hole who wants all races crushed beneath white boots. That’s why I asked for a link to a YT channel featuring three black men.I give up - you got me. Now can we PLEASE get back the BB?

Good Lord - you win. I’m a racist white nationalist a-hole who wants all races crushed beneath white boots. That’s why I asked for a link to a YT channel featuring three black men.I give up - you got me. Now can we PLEASE get back the BB?

I thought you were gonna call the founder of BB RIGHT NOW? What happened to that?

Jaques is on speed dial! What’s the hold up?

While you’re at it shoot me your employer’s email.

Do you stand by your BS racist opinions enough to lose your job?

Thank you - that’s exactly what I was waiting on you to say and do.

Last edited:
Thank you - that’s exactly what I was waiting on you to say and do.

Yup, didn’t think you were willing to lose your job over that.

No surprise at all that you were lying/bluffing 🤣

Don't forget to wear a mask, Brian.

Kinfolk Kinfolk you truly got me - you are the master of the Brandblack thread and we are all just your subjects. You are the ruler, the winner, and the champion of all things Brandblack. Thank you for allowing us to post on your thread.

Last edited:
Kinfolk Kinfolk

duke ( I’m not in a first name bases with him) has been solid with me over the years and regardless if I disagree with his political views now isn’t the thread to discuss them. Be a man and **** unless it is about a brand black shoe. You keep saying you don’t follow him will either quit replying or start a thread in off topic or address him in the political thread .

Kinfolk Kinfolk you truly got me - you are the master of the Brandblack thread and we are all just your subjects. You are the ruler, the winner, and the champion of all things Brandblack. Thank you for allowing us to post on your thread.

Just get vaccinated Brian.

For those that have/had the Future Legends—how would you say the outsole durability is for outdoors?

I've been hooping outdoors in future legends the past 2 summers. Played maybe 35-40 hours and I'm now seeing some of the sole wearing down. I wore/wear my rare metals and future legends even though they're meant for indoors. I just set aside certain pairs strictly for outdoor use.

I've been hooping outdoors in future legends the past 2 summers. Played maybe 35-40 hours and I'm now seeing some of the sole wearing down. I wore/wear my rare metals and future legends even though they're meant for indoors. I just set aside certain pairs strictly for outdoor use.
Thanks! So, would you say they have decent durability? Some wearing down, but no balding, and still good traction?

Thanks! So, would you say they have decent durability? Some wearing down, but no balding, and still good traction?

The traction is still perfect. They're pretty durable but definitely not made for outdoor use. Wont complain since I got these and a bunch of others when they were on sale for around $30 on Nordstrom rack. Shoes are meant to be worn at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom