BrandBlack

My new favorite basketball shoe…
62609437-D633-46B8-8255-DF93FAF045A0.jpeg
3B5D09D8-7FCC-4548-919B-16E4FDB14B55.jpeg
D9B0D3FB-71F1-4C03-A073-CB7CCF5496EE.jpeg
480F5467-95DF-46F7-8FED-7FD7A8A5B3E9.jpeg

I just ordered the rare metal 2 evo a couple nights ago and I can’t wait!! I want to order the Villain as well just to see the difference is how the use the jetlon.

Say what you want but Brandblack has made some of the best hoop shoes. For me the JC2 and the Z02.19 were performance monster performers. The traction on every single brandblack shoe I have had has always been top tier

I just ordered the rare metal 2 evo a couple nights ago and I can’t wait!! I want to order the Villain as well just to see the difference is how the use the jetlon.

Say what you want but Brandblack has made some of the best hoop shoes. For me the JC2 and the Z02.19 were performance monster performers. The traction on every single brandblack shoe I have had has always been top tier
The evo and the pro am cushioning is better than the villain if you want bounce or response. The Villain is more like a regular EVA. The materials on the villain and padding inside are super plush though.

And, per David, the owner, told me “the Pro Am is the Brandblack Kobe 5/6.” Feels like it too.

duke40 duke40 I wanted to order the new downtown off white but was curious if you knew if it was a casual or performance shoe. I didn’t see an answer on the website

Use code Memo30 to get 30% off store wide right now. I took full advantage and ordered the pro am , downtown and a second pair of Villian’s

Use code Memo30 to get 30% off store wide right now. I took full advantage and ordered the pro am , downtown and a second pair of Villian’s

Let me know what you think of the Pro Am. That’s my favorite shoe to play in right now. Also, David told me the Downtown can be a performance shoe - like putting a modern midsole on a Clyde Puma.

Brandblack really ****ed me over lol, as I posted earlier they had a 30% off sale so I bought a few hoop shoes , now this morning they hit me with a 40% off code on all performance shoes !!!

I haven’t even played in the Pro Am yet but it’s hard to pass up getting a couple more pairs since they are about $100 plus tax .

What do u think duke40 duke40 ….. worth stocking up at that price point?

Brandblack really ****ed me over lol, as I posted earlier they had a 30% off sale so I bought a few hoop shoes , now this morning they hit me with a 40% off code on all performance shoes !!!

I haven’t even played in the Pro Am yet but it’s hard to pass up getting a couple more pairs since they are about $100 plus tax .

Is the 40 percent off code a general code or did they send it to you as a thank you for purchasing or something like that?

I would definitely get both colors. At this point I have been told they are working on a blue (like the green) but no release date.

So I have tried on both Rare Metal 2 and the Pro am and I personally like the RM2 fit just a bit more due to the heal toe transition, step in comfort goes to the Pro Am.

My son took the RM2 to a scrimmage he was in and he loved the traction, said it was the best he has ever had. Said the floors were horrible and everyone has to keep wiping and he never wiped the entire game. He then wore the Pro Am last night and asked me to buy him his own pair. He said the cushion was better with the same grip and he liked overall fit more.

I haven’t got to wear them on court myself yet being busy with work but he will put them through the paces far harder than I will as I’m old and washed at this point lol

So I have tried on both Rare Metal 2 and the Pro am and I personally like the RM2 fit just a bit more due to the heal toe transition, step in comfort goes to the Pro Am.

My son took the RM2 to a scrimmage he was in and he loved the traction, said it was the best he has ever had. Said the floors were horrible and everyone has to keep wiping and he never wiped the entire game. He then wore the Pro Am last night and asked me to buy him his own pair. He said the cushion was better with the same grip and he liked overall fit more.

I haven’t got to wear them on court myself yet being busy with work but he will put them through the paces far harder than I will as I’m old and washed at this point lol

The RM2s fit is interesting. I went a half size down, and I still feel like there’s just a little bit of wiggle room at the end but my foot feels more contained than any other shoe I’ve ever worn for basketball

Traction definitely is one of the best I’ve ever experienced as well

Brandblack has always been second to none in terms of traction dating all the way back to the JC1. I’ve been rockin with BB since the JC2 and I’ve never been disappointed in a shoe. Tho I’ll admit the JC3 was my least favorite shoe they have made but it still wasn’t horrible

Back
Top Bottom