BrandBlack

yeah its frustrating - cant even go by last yrs release dates, they are getting like JB with these tweets!

Very frustrating. Just sitting around waiting for the JC2 Lows

Thinking of getting The JCII's (getting tired of waiting for the lows) but I'm a low top guy. Is the shoe more of a mid and not restrictive? Also should I go TTS? I always double sock.

Thinking of getting The JCII's (getting tired of waiting for the lows) but I'm a low top guy. Is the shoe more of a mid and not restrictive? Also should I go TTS? I always double sock.
It's definitely more restrictive than a true low, especially in the achilles area.  As much as I like a good low, this is one of the mids that leaves my feet feeling pretty good after sessions.  For me, I lace up shoes tight and lows typically have fewer eyelets which leads to greater pressure which leads to discomfort over long periods.  So even when the JC2 Lows drop I'll be a bit hesitant to get them.

I think it's about 50/50 on TTS vs. .5 down.  I went .5 down single socking and it's perfect.  I think they run long, but you'll hear some people say they're TTS.

Those and the burgundy joints from the other day look ill.
Just wish the shroud looked more integrated into the body of the shoe than just a cover.

I don't think they will though. Most recent BB releases aren't available on the website.

Last edited:
At first, I though Zach Randolph was wearing the JC3. It might be some hyperfuses or something.

Last edited:
At first, I though Zach Randolph was wearing the JC3. It might be some hyperfuses or something.

They're definitely nikes. I noticed that as well, good eye!

It was the gold backpiece/shroud right?

Last edited:
How much of a weight difference is there between the FV premium and the mesh? and how do the mesh FV compare to the JC2?

Mad late to the BHM restock. Would've been nice to add to the collection but didn't really want to drop retail plus tax on them lol glad they sold out haha. Will pick up a pair if Finish Line or Jackthreads gets them though.

I wear a size 11 (casual wear) and would go half size down for playing ball for the JCII. Does the same sizing apply to the Force Vector? - these are next on my list.

Back
Top Bottom