BrandBlack

Someone please talk me out of buying the all-red J.C II ... 
laugh.gif

I'm not huge on the all-red craze, but for some reason these just look amazing to me

^^^ And the forum begins to chant BUY THEM, BUY THEM!!! :rofl: I'm scrambling for funds...I keep checking the site everyday to see if a 10.5 or 11 is still available.

I think I'll bite the bullet and try the red mesh Force Vectors in 11 since 11.5s dont seem to exist.
Revolve has free returns i believe, so i think its worth a shot.

I think I'll bite the bullet and try the red mesh Force Vectors in 11 since 11.5s dont seem to exist.
Revolve has free returns i believe, so i think its worth a shot.

If 11.5 is your true size, I think you'll be good.  Half down has worked for me on both the J.C II and leather vectors

Pulled the trigger on the Vachettas .5 down. Hope they fit
I think you'll be good.  Went .5 down on my pair as well and they have been fine for me.  Especially when that insole is fully broken in there almost perfect -- swapped a broken in J.C II insole in and they're awesome.

^definitely tempting.  I know I'd love them.  I will grab them eventually, just might hold out a little bit longer

If they fit like their basketball cousin, I can wait a little more also. Not that they're bad.

My tan Vectors from that Sale JT had came in today. I cant remember seeing anything like this on a Bball shoe if Ive seen it at all. $200-250+ for Nike exts/elites and they havent had anything close to this release. And you can get these for around $100. I havent seen the pinnacles in person but they CANT be too much better. They're worth retail but If you can get these for under $100... Jump on them. View media item 1793973View media item 1793976It took me a while to get the burrito roll right to get the inserts back in lol.
View media item 1793978View media item 1793979 Not bad for $76. This is steal of 2015 for me.

Last edited:
@GaBoy912  couldn't agree more

I really love the look of the AJ Pinnacle but just can't stomach that price tag.  These have got to be close if not even better

My tan Vectors from that Sale JT had came in today. I cant remember seeing anything like this on a Bball shoe if Ive seen it at all. $200-250+ for Nike exts/elites and they havent had anything close to this release. And you can get these for around $100. I havent seen the pinnacles in person but they CANT be too much better. They're worth retail but If you can get these for under $100... Jump on them. View media item 1793973

View media item 1793976It took me a while to get the burrito roll right to get the inserts back in lol.
View media item 1793978View media item 1793979 Not bad for $76. This is steal of 2015 for me.

Did you get your TTS? I want to get a pair to hoop in but I'm not sure of the sizing

@HoopShoes I went down .5 to a 10.
They fit good for casual wear but I would stay TTS to ball in them just so my toes can have more wiggle room.

@GaBoy912
 couldn't agree more

I really love the look of the AJ Pinnacle but just can't stomach that price tag.  These have got to be close if not even better
Im gonna have to make a section in my closet for BB if they keep it up. Hopefully I can find a deal on some JCs on Black friday before they dry up. That red JC2 is something serious.

BrandBlack is bringing serious heat to the table... After the holidays, majority of my purchases will be with them.
Agreed on them bringing the heat.  I'm trying to be selective w/ future grabs from them which is tough haha... but between two pairs of Raptor Los, J.C IIs and Vector, I have 7 pairs from them at the moment.

Going to be hard not to try the J.C III or Ether for me though.  Might have to part ways with some J.C IIs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom