BrandBlack

I like that they kept the blade traction #ifitaintbrokedontfix

Can't say I like the high tongue look. Will have to see more pics.

JC4s are intriguing so far. Looking forward to seeing more pics and getting more details. Hoping for same great traction and BlackFoam and then improved containment and ankle support.

Anyone have good close up pics Jamal's shoes? Word is he has the shroud sewn onto his game shoes. I can't find any pics that confirm this and demonstrate how they are sewn on. I find the ankle support to be a bit iffy and wonder if sewing the shroud would help. With the prices on finishline.com continuing to drop, I'm tempted to pick up another pair soon and try sewing the shroud.

all black JC3 $130 on FNL now. $89/$99 eventually. Wonder if they'll sit long enough to drop to $30 like the blackhawks and tan force vectors.

Last edited:
Kaz109, I asked NW yesterday after they sleep sold out and he didn't know own exact number. I know some went to Titan in Philipines too.
Still no public word on when Titan will be releasing them here in Manila.  

It's either a shipping delay, which happens quite frequently out here, or they released the WT x Ethers under the radar and notified the VIPs/Elites privately.  My guess is the former, since local instagram accounts here in the Philippines have been quiet. 

Got a grey ether in today. They are a little clunkier than the jc3s and fit a little longer. Gonna send them back and get my third jc3. My fav Bball shoe on court since the Jordan melo m8. Anyone seen the olive/natural jc3 under retail?

Got a grey ether in today. They are a little clunkier than the jc3s and fit a little longer. Gonna send them back and get my third jc3. My fav Bball shoe on court since the Jordan melo m8. Anyone seen the olive/natural jc3 under retail?

Can we get side by side comparison pics?
Thx bro, loved you in Wham!

I wouod love to get my hands on the natural and the bronze colorway JC3 ......as for the ether i am holding out for the WTx colorway. Might pick up the no name as well if it is jetlon and not blackfoam

Can we get side by side comparison pics?
Thx bro, loved you in Wham!

Yo. i don't think pics will show it. 

The JC3 and Ether look about the same in terms of bulk.  But the Ether has the splits that extend past the tongue down to the toe box.  hey call it the Blucher construction or something.  And I can't get it to lockdown at all on my forefoot.  

For the record tho. my true brandblack size is 12.5, but i wear 13s and lace em up pretty tight.  For this reason when I lace up the ether real tight, it locks down the upper tightly, but does nothing for the forefoot.  So it feels terrible and looks like clown shoes.

$.02   i just figured since it had so much in common with the jc3 it would fit the same.

Yo. i don't think pics will show it. 

The JC3 and Ether look about the same in terms of bulk.  But the Ether has the splits that extend past the tongue down to the toe box.  hey call it the Blucher construction or something.  And I can't get it to lockdown at all on my forefoot.  

For the record tho. my true brandblack size is 12.5, but i wear 13s and lace em up pretty tight.  For this reason when I lace up the ether real tight, it locks down the upper tightly, but does nothing for the forefoot.  So it feels terrible and looks like clown shoes.

$.02   i just figured since it had so much in common with the jc3 it would fit the same.
I just got my Ethers, and I've got to disagree with you. Wearing the same size in both, if anything the Ether locks down the forefoot better. JC3 is slightly roomy in the forefoot for me, and these are just perfect.

Last edited:

I just got my Ethers, and I've got to disagree with you. Wearing the same size in both, if anything the Ether locks down the forefoot better. JC3 is slightly roomy in the forefoot for me, and these are just perfect.
Cool man. like i said, i go a 1/2 size up and lace em tight and the ether wouldn't allow me to do it.  Glad to hear yours are working well for ya.

the black foam is amazing

Back
Top Bottom