BrandBlack

FNL canceled my JC2 order from restock and cancelled both my black JC2 low orders. I used WC rewards on all 3.. Anyone successfully copped the black JC2 low from them?

FNL canceled my JC2 order from restock and cancelled both my black JC2 low orders. I used WC rewards on all 3.. Anyone successfully copped the black JC2 low from them?
I was actually planning on ordering the black JC2 low this week. I wonder why they would cancel it.

I was actually planning on ordering the black JC2 low this week. I wonder why they would cancel it.
no clue. Everytime I ask, they say something about the bank and verification. I dont even ask anymore. i just keep calling them to send replacement wc rewards for every order canceled. I might try to place an order without using the a reward. My bred 12s didnt cancel though and i didnt use a reward on those

Last edited:
no clue. Everytime I ask, they say something about the bank and verification. I dont even ask anymore. i just keep calling them to send replacement wc rewards for every order canceled. I might try to place an order without using the a reward. My bred 12s didnt cancel though and i didnt use a reward on those
Good luck getting the wc rewards back . Csnt they just replace your order ?

I successful ordered the Black JC2 low. I didn't have any winners circle rewards though. i also did a store pick up. The store didn't even know they had them. I'm going to give them a try this weekend.

Finish Line has almost gotten rid of all the Blackhawk inventory. It has been on the site forever.
just picked up a pair for $27 
nerd.gif

The slides are a clean look and I'm all for supporting BB, but at the price, I would rather roll with a slide that gives me something special from the cushion dept. like micro G/4D foam, nike's solarsoft/lunar, etc.

I wish the Brandblack site would have some sort of sale once in a while. I need to grab a pair of the No Name's.
Me to. I ordered two colorways of the J Crossover 2's from Finishline recently and I've been loving them. I really would like to try the Ether's, August's, and maybe even the Mirage's. I see Brandblack has a promo code area but I cant find any codes that work.

Back
Top Bottom