BrandBlack

I just got the notification that my order was delivered yesterday.
View media item 2085732

Hey guys, how do you track by reference number? I tried putting in the order number (4-digit) and it asks for a valid tracking number. I don't see any places to click on for tracking by reference number? Any help would me greatly appreciated. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Go to the ups website : https://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_us

and on the left hand side where you type in the tracking number, you'll see track by reference.

I just checked mine and its supposedly coming in today. 

Hey buddy, thanks so much for your help. Switched to full site on UPS instead of mobile. Got the date. My Force Vectors will be here on Tuesday! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] Thanks again.

Repped

Hey guys have u seen the new colorway of the JC4's droping on August 4th??? Easy cop for me, seen them in the back of Slam magazine

Hey guys have u seen the new colorway of the JC4's droping on August 4th??? Easy cop for me, seen them in the back of Slam magazine
Think you could bless us with a phone pic or somethin? haha

Don't have a Slam subscrip. anymore

Apparently all my 3 orders in BrandBlack website who uses shopify for their payment system CANCELLED all my orders.

Kind of Sad since im living overseas and they do not accept creditcard and paypal without the US Credit Cards.

I emailed them and explained to them that they should adapt the FTL, EB and FA policies where they allow

overseas Credit Card and shipping address

Apparently all my 3 orders in BrandBlack website who uses shopify for their payment system CANCELLED all my orders.

Kind of Sad since im living overseas and they do not accept creditcard and paypal without the US Credit Cards.

I emailed them and explained to them that they should adapt the FTL, EB and FA policies where they allow

overseas Credit Card and shipping address
They've accepted my overseas credit card before. They used to only allow the same shipping and billing address, but changed that a while ago.

View media item 2087405Terrible pic, but I really dig these black/white vector trainers. Wish they would have had true size available but I'll settle for the half up, especially at 30 bucks. Typically I always go half down, but I read a couple reports on the trainers saying they ran a little short. Honestly they're just fine for gym use and casual which is what I'll use them for. If I had true size or half down I would may give them a shot for hoop. Just a really comfy, well-made shoe

The No-name Sport model that is coming up looks awesome btw

what do they do with the stock that they took off the website?

The force vector trainers feel good just trying them on. I like the stretchy laces

Last edited:
The god Samuel Lee and Don were at the Brandblack booth at Agenda in the LBC.
The Future Legends look sick.

BB coverage starts @ 5:25

Reactions: TXZ
Several of the shoes are back on the site. Unfortunately the prices have been increased substantially.

Force Vector 80$ now

should have asked someone to proxy me here for a brother in NT

all my 3 orders were cancelled even though i told them i have my shipping address in NY though I live overseas

so sad I missed the FV, tried all my best, I will not visit and bother with the BrandBlack again

bad customer service 

see you guys this was a great ride

The August looks pretty good. Same cushion as the jet? The cushion on the jet was low to the ground but not too firm, perfect for a casual shoe. But I'd prefer a woven/knit upper which the August seems to have. 

Last edited:
For those of you that have played in the Force Vector Premium, how much did the upper stretch after broken in? I bought two sizes, trying to figure out which to keep

super bummed I passed on the vector. didn't think they were good to play in but when I convinced myself that they'd be good to just wear them around the sale was over 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom