BrandBlack

Copped the blue FVs and the black Jet Mids.
Cant believe i have 4 pairs of the Vectors and only one pair of JC2s.

I shouldn't have clicked that link.  I'm getting 2 pairs.
Haha nice. What did you end up grabbing?

$40 for FV and $30 for the trainers? Easy cop but I hope they stay in business 
Just clearing out inventory for the new products that are coming in. DeSean Jackson DJX trainer is coming out soon, JC2.5, some additional JC2 colorways, and then the JC4.

Haha nice. What did you end up grabbing?

Just clearing out inventory for the new products that are coming in. DeSean Jackson DJX trainer is coming out soon, JC2.5, some additional JC2 colorways, and then the JC4.
1 red and 1 blue force vector.  I've been curious forever.

I will vouch for those premium falcons. I have the black leather and the materials and comfort are top.

$40 for FV and $30 for the trainers? Easy cop but I hope they stay in business 
For all we know, they're not even taking a hit at those prices.

Just seems like a lot of product didn't move and they wanted to get rid of it at prices people can't pass on.  Stuff is getting ridiculous these days.  Like $100 for Bron XIII's at outlets still seems overpriced.  KD8's hit outlet hash walls for 1/3 of retail.  Rose 5 and 6 both hit outlets at significant discounts.

It's rare to see a shoe these days that's truly worth retail (assuming you're not a super fan boy).  Hyperrev 2016 might be the only recent example I can think of.

For all we know, they're not even taking a hit at those prices.

Just seems like a lot of product didn't move and they wanted to get rid of it at prices people can't pass on.  Stuff is getting ridiculous these days.  Like $100 for Bron XIII's at outlets still seems overpriced.  KD8's hit outlet hash walls for 1/3 of retail.  Rose 5 and 6 both hit outlets at significant discounts.

It's rare to see a shoe these days that's truly worth retail (assuming you're not a super fan boy).  Hyperrev 2016 might be the only recent example I can think of.
They basically just wanted to move out all this inventory in preparation of the new products coming in. I assume they didn't want to deal with the process of lowering the price multiple times over the course of time, so they just set it an initial low price that would be hard to pass on. If you take a look at their recent Instagram post, they have a ton of new stuff coming soon -

anyone get a shipping confirmation?
haven't gotten any emails since the first one after ordering

For what it's worth, it took a few days to get a shipping confirmation the last time I ordered from them.
This, don't sweat -- every time I've ordered directly from them, it has taken like 3-4 days for shipping info.  They have been pretty consistent with delivery time that is posted as in typically it's been about a week or a day or two less

Looks like some nice shows in that Instagram pic. Would like to see more of the JC 4s...

I was thinking the same thing. I like it. Always liked the toebox on the LBJ 9s...

Last edited:
anyone get a shipping confirmation?
haven't gotten any emails since the first one after ordering

I placed my order yesterday and today I got an email asking me to call them to confirm the details of my order, it seems kinda odd, have any of you guys been thru this before? Also I called but they where closed does anyone know if I can reach them Saturdays?

Back
Top Bottom